Panty & Stocking BD release

fearlubu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So its BD release will be on 1/14 and im pretty psyched. the best prices ive found are from Fry's and RightStuf! for $43 and $45, respectively (after shipping).

Has anyone found a better deal? if so, go ahead and share your findings!

[quote name='milleniumbugx']I've seen this at my local FYE.[/QUOTE]

You might be thinking of the dvd version, which has been available.

Better dubbed or subbed?

I like excel saga but watched it on netflix and couldn't get passed the first episode dubbed. it was horrendously bad.

[quote name='dios']Better dubbed or subbed?

I like excel saga but watched it on netflix and couldn't get passed the first episode dubbed. it was horrendously bad.[/QUOTE]

Bah. Jessica Calvello > Larissa Wolcott.

[quote name='dios']Better dubbed or subbed?

I like excel saga but watched it on netflix and couldn't get passed the first episode dubbed. it was horrendously bad.[/QUOTE]

Dubbed. There's no other option.

Since the show was natively animated in HD, I don't see why it would be an upscale. The Japanese rights holders almost didn't allow a US Blu-Ray release though, so they certainly could've given bad masters.

Also, that review is lame and suffers from Kaufman's eternal ignorance of paragraph breaks.

Dang I want this but I'm leery about the transfer. The AMZ price is a bit high and the RS price is slightly better but I have hopes it'll drop to about $35. Not anytime soon...but there's always hope. :)

Man, I wanted this, but now I'm not so sure with the questionable video transfer. I'll wait it out and see what other reviewers say about the video quality before I buy.

If you really cared about quality, you'd get your anime from other sources. You're paying for the plastic and what name gets displayed on your shelf.

Valued appropriately, this release is a good grab at $30 or less.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']If you really cared about quality, you'd get your anime from other sources. You're paying for the plastic and what name gets displayed on your shelf.

Valued appropriately, this release is a good grab at $30 or less.[/QUOTE]

Either you're vouching for piracy/bootlegs, or for original Japanese releases without translations. Which is it?

[quote name='elessar123']Either you're vouching for piracy/bootlegs, or for original Japanese releases without translations. Which is it?[/QUOTE]

I'm okay with the ambiguity. ^__^

bread's done
Back