WWE 13 @ Amazon 29.99

Anyone know if I bought this less than 2 weeks ago for $39.99 from Amazon if they will credit me the difference? High volume Prime costumer...

[quote name='Dacoops3']Anyone know if I bought this less than 2 weeks ago for $39.99 from Amazon if they will credit me the difference? High volume Prime costumer...[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, according to their policy, they do not: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_468502_postorder?nodeId=468502#postorder

However, it wouldn't hurt to shoot customer support an email. Most likely, they might just give you Amazon credit for the difference.

Since this is Amazon price matching GameStop's promo, I think it will end Tues/Wed. So get in on this if you're still interested in this promo.

[quote name='Wint3rSoldier']so...its' dead already?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Raiders4life']Click the "55 new" button[/QUOTE]

not dead but I believe they changed the store you see the price from because amazon.com has it backordered till Jan 14, the other merchants still have them available

This game is only worth about this much. The Attitude Era mode is a lot of fun, but the Universe Mode is overly complicated and not much fun unless you plan to devote a lot of time to it.

bread's done
Back