Skylanders Giants: Exclusive Golden Flameslinger In Stock - Amazon

Quick question, and not sure if this is the right place to ask, but my daughter is just getting into Skylanders. With myself being a gamer my whole life it's actually pretty fun to play through levels with her on this game. She will be wanting a few new characters soon and I was wondering if there are better characters to grab then others? Are there any websites that ranks the characters? I do know that you need certain types of characters to access different levels and I would rather play through the complete game rather then collect every character with the same ability as others we have. Thanks

To fully unlock everything in the game all you would need is 1 of each element.

Earth
Air
Fire
Undead
Magic
Tech
Water
Life

As far as what characters are best out of each element its really just a personal choice. Some characters you like might be hated by other people ext...

If you buy a loose character on eBay, I imagine you can clear his stats and register it on your account, if someone has previously used the character?

[quote name='Brother Daz']Terrafin is a good choice, love using him for bosses.[/QUOTE]

+1. Platinumed the game using him for the tricky parts.

[quote name='Vinnykidd']Quick question, and not sure if this is the right place to ask, but my daughter is just getting into Skylanders. With myself being a gamer my whole life it's actually pretty fun to play through levels with her on this game. She will be wanting a few new characters soon and I was wondering if there are better characters to grab then others? Are there any websites that ranks the characters? I do know that you need certain types of characters to access different levels and I would rather play through the complete game rather then collect every character with the same ability as others we have. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Depends on your playing style. I prefer long range attacks (Flameslinger, Drobot/Trigger Happy, Zook, Dino-rang and Cynder) and my son likes getting up close and personal (Bash, Chop Chop, Stealth Elf/Stump Smash). Stopped buying them after seeing we're only using half but with Giants is causing my son to want to purchase them again.

Thanks for all the input, I think we'll get one of each class first. My personal play style is long range attacks and my daughter just follows me around and tryies to get all my loot before I can, LOL. So far she isn't wanting to collect every character!!!

bread's done
Back