Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death - PS2 & XBOX - $9.99 @ Gamestop.com

I'd be interested in the GC version if it's $9.99 B&M. They no longer list that version on the site unfortunately.

-DM

It's actually a decent budget FPS. I bought it when it came out at Fry's Electronics for $12.99, and it's been a fun little diversion. It's by no means the greatest game you'll ever play, but if you like the character then I say pick it up for 10 bones, you might be surprised. It's way better than that steaming pile Narc that Midway is pushing as a budget title these days.

Sorta plays like ts 2, but I played it a WHILE ago (European one), so I may have forgotten

EDIT: but for 10 bucks, your better off buying RBS3 or TS2.

[quote name='Professor Oreo']It's actually a decent budget FPS. I bought it when it came out at Fry's Electronics for $12.99, and it's been a fun little diversion. It's by no means the greatest game you'll ever play, but if you like the character then I say pick it up for 10 bones, you might be surprised. It's way better than that steaming pile Narc that Midway is pushing as a budget title these days.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was at Gamestop today so I picked it up on impulse. I found myself enjoying it, I played for 90 minutes without realizing it! If you like FPS in general you'll get your $10 worth out of this one.

bread's done
Back