ZombiU
Assassin's Creed III

$49.99
Avengers Battle for Earth
ESPN Sports Connection
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013
Just Dance 4
Rabbids Land

:360: :ps3: Dishonored $59.99 - Free strategy guide and Dunwall City Trials DLC w/ purchase

:ps3: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale $39.99 (new low price)

:360: Halo 4 $39.99

:360: Nike+ Kinect Training $49.99 - Free Fast and Focused: Upper Body and Core Pack DLC

:360: :ps3: Far Cry 3 $49.99 :pc: $39.99

:360: Let's Dance $9.99

icongs_r1.gif
50% off all strategy guides
icongs_r1.gif
Double trade-in credit on all systems

URL

Last edited by a moderator:
good they extended the 50% off. It should work with the DMC guide for people that plan on buying the game. Other than that, everything sucks, cause there's still no fucking b2g1.

[quote name='technicalstylez']pretty weak for people that used pur points to get the console double tiv coupon[/QUOTE]
Kick in the nuts, huh. Make you feel bad for missing out the week before so they offer the coupon. Then bring it back the next week. Good thing is if you didn't use the coupon you can get your points back when it expires.

Hoping for B2G1 next time. :lol:

So All Stars is $40 now? Well, that dropped pretty fast. Need to tell my brother so he could get it. xD

[quote name='Olengie']Hoping for B2G1 next time. :lol:

So All Stars is $40 now? Well, that dropped pretty fast. Need to tell my brother so he could get it. xD[/QUOTE]

$30 @Target

I purchased Far Cry 3, have not played it yet, but is it a game that really needs a guide? Because now would be a good time to buy it, anyone?

[quote name='HeightsBound']I purchased Far Cry 3, have not played it yet, but is it a game that really needs a guide? Because now would be a good time to buy it, anyone?[/QUOTE]

I see no reason to grab a guide for Far Cry 3. You can buy in game maps to get relics and memory cards. Besides that everything else is pretty easy to find and do.

[quote name='TemplePilot']Show me.[/QUOTE]

There are a few people posting about it in the best buy RZ offers thread but I saw the price with my own eyes today.

[quote name='Malikai']I see no reason to grab a guide for Far Cry 3. You can buy in game maps to get relics and memory cards. Besides that everything else is pretty easy to find and do.[/QUOTE]

So similar to AC III, you can just buy the maps and it pin points everything for you.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']good they extended the 50% off. It should work with the DMC guide for people that plan on buying the game. Other than that, everything sucks, cause there's still no fucking b2g1.[/QUOTE]
If you look at the actual AD, the fine print says Devil May Cry OSG is excluded from the offer.
[quote name='HeightsBound']So similar to AC III, you can just buy the maps and it pin points everything for you.[/QUOTE]
Maps for all collectible locations are available at the general store after activating the radio towers.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']There are a few people posting about it in the best buy RZ offers thread but I saw the price with my own eyes today.[/QUOTE]
For some reason I decided to check the website. Glad I did!

Battle Royale BluRay Complete Collection for $18 shipped.

Not what I was looking for but much better.

Question just for clarification, will the double store credit work on the wii:u? It's trade in value is $140, so I would then get $280 with this promotion correct? I know it's a simple question I just want to be sure, thank you.

Their website says the double credit on systems starts today and ends on the 27th. I'm thinking about selling my 4gb 360 if the value has held up. Does anyone know what it is right now?

Not sure on the value of a 360,but I called in to check the value of my Wii (Gamecube compatible) and they told me $20 for that, the remote and nunchuk required. I'm pretty sure that has fallen recently so I'm wondering if they did a post Christmas drop in value in anticipation of one of these "deals". I was considering using point for the coupon, but even without needing the points now, I'd rather just try to sell it on my own.

[quote name='punkmaggit']I wish the guide to Ni No Kuni was out sooner![/QUOTE]
This. It's like $27 with FSSS at Amazon but still would of been nice at GS because I also have the PUR rewards bonus 10% discount (assuming it stacks).

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']This. It's like $27 with FSSS at Amazon but still would of been nice at GS because I also have the PUR rewards bonus 10% discount (assuming it stacks).[/QUOTE]Not that it helps, but it would stack, just like the 10% PUR discount stacks with the 50% off discount (55% discount).

[quote name='HeightsBound']I purchased Far Cry 3, have not played it yet, but is it a game that really needs a guide? Because now would be a good time to buy it, anyone?[/QUOTE]

All the main locations are given to you either automatically or by purchasing maps. You need to find radio towers to see some items (Relics, Letters) on the map. Haven't tried multiplayer because I couldn't get a game started after waiting for 5 minutes. Finished co-op missions in couple hours with a good group of people.

Anybody know the trade in value for a PSP 1000? Mine has been sitting for months and it is in flawless shape. Maybe eBay? Thoughts, suggestions?

[quote name='oasisboy']Anybody know the trade in value for a PSP 1000? Mine has been sitting for months and it is in flawless shape. Maybe eBay? Thoughts, suggestions?[/QUOTE]

If its in flawless condition, EBay or Amazon. If its in shitty condition, Gamestop ;)

[quote name='Josef']If its in flawless condition, EBay or Amazon. If its in shitty condition, Gamestop ;)[/QUOTE]

That made me laugh. I will probably go the eBay route.

Nice about the double TIV on systems. I just picked up a slim PS2 for dirt cheap, may just trade it in if the base is still $18. I know I could sell it on Amazon for $50, but after fees, shipping and paying taxes (since I'm a pro seller and have to report all sales) I'd only come out a few dollars ahead.

hoping 3DS holds played and finished the only game I wanted for it so can pretty much just get fully credit back on what I payed for it if it is still 65$

[quote name='maximumzero']Think I'll have any luck finding the Skyward Sword CE guide at Gamestop or are they long gone by now?[/QUOTE]

It's going to be tough since they were pennied out a few months ago.

[quote name='harry hood']I too am interested in knowing the TIV of a slim 360.[/QUOTE]

During the last double trade in event, which was a week or two ago, it was $90 for a 320GB 360 slim, which doubled to $180. A 320GB PS3 slim was $85, which doubled to $170. Those were both phone quotes.

[quote name='technicalstylez']pretty weak for people that used pur points to get the console double tiv coupon[/QUOTE]

No doubt. I used 20K on 2 coupons and then this happens. Oh well, still 170K in points left, so no "point" in crying over wasted points.

[quote name='sp00ge']Nice about the double TIV on systems. I just picked up a slim PS2 for dirt cheap, may just trade it in if the base is still $18. I know I could sell it on Amazon for $50, but after fees, shipping and paying taxes (since I'm a pro seller and have to report all sales) I'd only come out a few dollars ahead.[/QUOTE]

Ancient PS2 systems are worth $18? :shock:

You mean I can buy the millions of ones locally for $5 - $10 each and turn them in for $36?

As for Amazon's $50 tag, that just sounds like rape!

[quote name='coopscohen']It's going to be tough since they were pennied out a few months ago.[/QUOTE]

Ah, had no idea. Guess I'll pick it up from Amaz...

$52 new? Hah, never mind.

It's not in the ad, but this week's Power Up Steal of the Week coupon (10,000 points) is a pre-owned Vita for 149.99.

Picked up the DoA5 guide for $5 last night. All things considered, it's not a bad read. Plenty of frame data and 'statistics' to oggle while I'm on the can.

bread's done
Back