Adobe Creative Suite CS2 Standard (PC or Mac Digital Download) Free

cjwoods89

CAGiversary!
Adobe.com is offering their Adobe Creative Suite CS2 Standard (PC or Mac Digital Download) for Free. Please refer to the forum thread for additional requirements.

Note, an Adobe Member account is required: Free sign-up here

Downloads available
  • Adobe Creative Suite CS2 (Standard)
  • Acrobat 3D 1.0 (Windows)
  • Acrobat Standard 7.0
  • Acrobat Pro 8.0
  • Audition 3.0
  • GoLive CS2
  • Illustrator CS2
  • InCopy CS2
  • InDesign CS2
  • Photoshop CS2
  • Photoshop Elements 4.0/5.0
  • Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0

Thanks a million, OP! :D

I was just thinking the other day that I'd like to get Adobe CS and start working on some creative projects once I get my new PC in a few weeks and CS2 will be a great place to start! :D

[quote name='Gameboy415']Thanks a million, OP! :D

I was just thinking the other day that I'd like to get Adobe CS and start working on some creative projects once I get my new PC in a few weeks and CS2 will be a great place to start! :D[/QUOTE]

Since this version of CS is so old you may run into issues installing it on something newer than Windows XP.

CS2 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Mac OS X v.10.2.8–v.10.3.8. PowerPC® G4 or G5 processor
Microsoft® Windows® 2000/Windows XP. Intel® Pentium® III or 4 processor

That being said, free is free, and it's nice to have a legal copy of CS2 to play around with. :)

Doh, hopefully it comes back up. I didn't grab it first thing this morning because I got in on the crazy 80% off for the Student & Teacher Ed. of CS5.5 last year, but then I just thought that maybe my wife would like to have a copy for her pc.

I don't think its an accident this time.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html?PID=4485850

http://blogs.adobe.com/conversations/2013/01/update-on-cs2-and-acrobat-7-activation-servers.html?PID=4485850

Update on CS2 and Acrobat 7 Activation Servers
Posted by Adobe Corporate Communications on January 7, 2013 4:05 PM in Creatives, Digital Media

Effective December 13, Adobe disabled the activation server for CS2 products and Acrobat 7 because of a technical glitch. These products were released over 7 years ago and do not run on many modern operating systems. But to ensure that any customers activating those old versions can continue to use their software, we issued a serial number directly to those customers. While this might be interpreted as Adobe giving away software for free, we did it to help our customers.

When I replied earlier, they had forgot to mention that part in the release, so therefore an accident as far as people thinking it was a freebie completely. Technically you still have to own your own serial key to have legal rights to it but who is really going to follow that.

bread's done
Back