Club Nintendo Code Drop HERE!

TKSJOHN

CAG Newbie
I've noticed we have not had a thread for this yet, and figured it would be a great thread on its own, instead of going to the Random Code Drop. So if you have in Club Nintendo codes you don't want, or don't need, drop them here!

NO ASKING, BEGGING, OR TRADING, ONLY DROPS!

[quote name='slowdive21']fuck gone already

I think you guys are just messing with me. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nope, I got it. :lol:

Thanks Teeg!

[quote name='HydroX']e-gad! I just noticed that I'm only 70 coins from Platinum. This thread could reduce that gap![/QUOTE]

hope it does! I find a lot of codes from ds cases that Gamestop gets rid of, so I post any codes that I have already had the same game of!

[quote name='HydroX']e-gad! I just noticed that I'm only 70 coins from Platinum. This thread could reduce that gap![/QUOTE]

I am 15 away from plat :p I have no idea what that does though. It just says I get to reuse my coins or something but I have no idea.

[quote name='mrcheeses']I am 15 away from plat :p I have no idea what that does though. It just says I get to reuse my coins or something but I have no idea.[/QUOTE]
When you get to platinum status, there is an exclusive reward you get that you do not need to redeem coins for. Past examples have been a mini statue of mario characters, a mario pin collection, and this year the choice between a set of 3 posters and a mario playing card deck. The reward for gold members is a desktop calendar. They announce them after the CN year ends, and you won't get it until later in the year.

man I am so close, 40 points away from platinum, if anyone has any they could kindly pm me. I am at work so I keep missing out. Many thanks to everyone who has posted codes though! very awesome of you guys.

I thought the thread said "no begging"> Being a passive aggressive and whining about how close you are is begging. If you're really 40 points short, go on ebay and buy points.

[quote name='RainFall']I thought the thread said "no begging"> Being a passive aggressive and whining about how close you are is begging. If you're really 40 points short, go on ebay and buy points.[/QUOTE]

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

[quote name='n64ra']can you register the same game twice, (with different codes obviously)?[/QUOTE]

Thats why this is a great drop, so if you got a game that you already registered, you can drop a code you don't need!

[quote name='mrcheeses']Wow that was fast, already gone. Still 15 away from plat D:[/QUOTE]
You have almost 6 months to get there lol

Any idea when the elite prizes go up? I'm not seeing any prizes for Gold or Platinum members right now.

[quote name='kalmah']Any idea when the elite prizes go up? I'm not seeing any prizes for Gold or Platinum members right now.[/QUOTE]

July...

[quote name='n64ra']can you register the same game twice, (with different codes obviously)?[/QUOTE]

Err, according to the others, no...so send your unused codes to me please. Daddy needs a gold nunchuk. ;)

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Thats why this is a great drop, so if you got a game that you already registered, you can drop a code you don't need![/QUOTE]

Sure, but I don't generally buy two copies of the same game.

Yes, but only if you have another family member on your account and you register the code under thier name. Points would still go to your account. I guess you could technically just "create" another family member.

[quote name='n64ra']Sure, but I don't generally buy two copies of the same game.[/QUOTE]

well with me, I get all of the DS cases that one of my local GameStops throws out, and if I have already found/ registered a game title, then I drop it here! Thats the point I was trying to make!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']well with me, I get all of the DS cases that one of my local GameStops throws out, and if I have already found/ registered a game title, then I drop it here! Thats the point I was trying to make![/QUOTE]

Ah, makes sense.

[quote name='Triz']Yes, but only if you have another family member on your account and you register the code under thier name. Points would still go to your account. I guess you could technically just "create" another family member.[/QUOTE]

But the cheap ass in me might try this first. Thanks for the idea.

[quote name='Valkart']I got a second copy of Mario Kart 7, so I don't need this, grab it quick!

7FT-43ZS-JLNB-54P[/QUOTE]

"The PIN you entered has already been registered. Each PIN may only be registered once."

=(

[quote name='Valkart']I got a second copy of Mario Kart 7, so I don't need this, grab it quick!

7FT-43ZS-JLNB-54P[/QUOTE]

Just got Mario Kart 7 a few days ago, and its awesome! Dont blame you for buying a second copy:)

I bought it for a little cousin and he don't want to use a club nintendo account so I gave it away, but it was awfully lurked as I can see :/

[quote name='Valkart']I bought it for a little cousin and he don't want to use a club nintendo account so I gave it away, but it was awfully lurked as I can see :/[/QUOTE]

lurkers gonna lurk :cry:

I was helped out in getting a prize I wanted recently, so I am going to give back now.

Here is a code for Fortune Street (Wii):

9?Q-RKTR-2WH?-ULG

The first ? is the first letter of the name of the forest area in The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword.

The second ? is the first letter of Mario's brother.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I was helped out in getting a prize I wanted recently, so I am going to give back now.

Here is a code for Fortune Street (Wii):

9?Q-RKTR-2WH?-ULG

The first ? is the first letter of the name of the forest area in The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword.

The second ? is the first letter of Mario's brother.[/QUOTE]
Damn already gone..thanks for the drop though!

Found some codes in the GameStop dumpster, but these 2 titles I have already registered before, but here are the codes!

Pokemon Black: TWQ-ZE4X-FSLG-XFX

Mario Kart DS: UHT-QGMZ-N8WD-RVE

Please post which one(s) you took!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Found some codes in the GameStop dumpster, but these 2 titles I have already registered before, but here are the codes!

Please post which one(s) you took![/QUOTE]

sadly both have been taken. :(

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Found some codes in the GameStop dumpster, but these 2 titles I have already registered before, but here are the codes!

Both have been registered (not by me).

that was fast, both already been redeemed by someone.
Thanks for the dump.

I grabbed the Pokemon Black code as I didn't have that game registered yet.
Thanks TKSJOHN!

[quote name='TommyLove']that was fast, both already been redeemed by someone.
Thanks for the dump.[/QUOTE]

NP, bummer that they didn't work for you:cry:

[quote name='RainFall']I'm about 50 points short. Should i spend $3-4 on ebay and buy the points? Is the platinum reward worth it?[/QUOTE]

Platinum awards are announced after July 1st. Nobody knows if it's worth it, but you have months to get 50 more coins.

[quote name='kalmah']Here's a code for Mario Galaxy 2.

FVP 7TVV UYQ9 FXT[/QUOTE]

Lurked. I was late for a few minutes :(

[quote name='kalmah']Sorry dude, here's another for Mario Kart on the Wii.

7GQ 63FZ D4R9 BCE[/QUOTE]

That was already lurked. =\

[quote name='could have won']I don't know what this is from, but I already have a registered copy on my account, so here you go.

B6Q-CSYX-NDAJ-4PZ[/QUOTE]

Lurked.

I got 2 codes to drop! Already registered both these titles, so I don't need them. One im not sure what game it is (lol) and the other is for super mario 3d land. Post which one(s) you use!

54E-L8QV-Q8GS-GA5

G53-JALX-Z3DR-2HD

bread's done
Back