Gears of War 3 Epic Edition 30$ at Fry's Electronics

All of them have open box stickers so be careful, they may be missing things or codes redeemed.

Damn. I have been waiting to get this for a while.
It is because of this set that I don't automatically assume that a new CE/LE will be dirt-cheap a couple months after release. This did have some price drops and sales, but never anything as substantial as the people yelling "They will want to get these off the shelves, like Halo 3! They will be clearanced out in no time" made it seem we would get.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Damn. I have been waiting to get this for a while.
It is because of this set that I don't automatically assume that a new CE/LE will be dirt-cheap a couple months after release. This did have some price drops and sales, but never anything as substantial as the people yelling "They will want to get these off the shelves, like Halo 3! They will be clearanced out in no time" made it seem we would get.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM. I have an extra EE for sale if you're interested.

Most of the Frys closed down around here, bummer

Edit, lol thought it said FYE in the title, it is 5:50 am, in that case, there's no Frys in the east coast :/

[quote name='theking20']Most of the Frys closed down around here, bummer

Edit, lol thought it said FYE in the title, it is 5:50 am, in that case, there's no Frys in the east coast :/[/QUOTE]
Two in Atlanta.

[quote name='token2k6']^Was going to mention the same thing, but alas, all 3 stores in the Houston area say its unavailable..[/QUOTE]

The FRYS out here near me says it has them in stock. But that FRYS is across town, I might check it out if I do ill let you guys know about the price.

bread's done
Back