Amazon Dishonored $39.99 w/ FSSS (360, PS3, PC)

Good game, highly recommended.

Wonder how many people are going to pretend we have time machines and can go back to Black Friday when this was $25.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Good game, highly recommended.

Wonder how many people are going to pretend we have time machines and can go back to Black Friday when this was $25.[/QUOTE]

Just wait. The worst has yet to come, lol.

Wonder how many people are going to pretend we have time machines and can go back to Black Friday when this was $25.[/QUOTE]

I felt the same way with XCOM. $25 on BF and I have barely seen the price budge ever since. What a game.

Ok, I'll do it. Yes I paid $25 for it on BF which I think is the right price point for this game. Just finished it yesterday and feel that it wasn't worth all the hype. The game felt a bit like Fable as far as art style goes. Story was good but playing it low profile meant that I was pretty much in crouch mode the whole game with Dark Vision turned on. Maybe if I went the high profile it would have been better?

[quote name='sadunk']Ok, I'll do it. Yes I paid $25 for it on BF which I think is the right price point for this game. Just finished it yesterday and feel that it wasn't worth all the hype. The game felt a bit like Fable as far as art style goes. Story was good but playing it low profile meant that I was pretty much in crouch mode the whole game with Dark Vision turned on. Maybe if I went the high profile it would have been better?[/QUOTE]

You really need to play it twice at least to fully appreciate what it is trying to do. I am not a fan though to tying good/bad endings to play style though. That is my only gripe.

[quote name='Sgt Barone']I felt the same way with XCOM. $25 on BF and I have barely seen the price budge ever since. What a game.[/QUOTE]

Off topic, but i really regret not biting on the XCOM BF deal.

On topic, $40 for this game is still a good price.

Lol. I bought it at Walmart for $25 on BF but ended up taking it back because I knew I wouldn't have time for it. When it gets down in the $20 range again I think I'll buy it again. Same for Xcom.

I really want the game, but 30 is my sweet spot. Unfortunately funds were extremely tight during BF, so I couldn't take advantage of the 25 deal.

Wow... can't remember the last time I saw so many CAGs get excited over a $40 price tag.

I'm not making fun, just saying. Can't justify getting it right now with my backlog, so I'll hold out for at least half this price.

Great game but it's hard to pay $40 when it was $25 on Amazon, Walmart, Bestbuy, etc and $30 new at Gamestop. Still, it's better than paying $60.

bread's done
Back