Wii U serial number question please

leung19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Anyone out there with a Wii Deluxe...can you help me out here

Does the serial number on the box match the console serial number???

I received one as a gift, and it got the blue blanking light problem.

But the serial number is not matching the box. Not sure if they would refund or exchange for me.

thanks

My serial number on my system matches the number on my box. Just checked it. It is the sticker on the bottom, next to the side with the ports. It is a deluxe system.

[quote name='leung19']

But the serial number is not matching the box. Not sure if they would refund or exchange for me. [/QUOTE]

That's not good! Companies wouldn't bother with serial numbers if they weren't supposed to match! When and where did you buy yours?

I wasn't really into gaming when the 360 launched but I could imagine a lot of foolishness occurring with Xbox 360 return back in the glory days of RROD.

I haven't followed the Wii U that much but I'm not sure what would encourage someone to swap out a system... it would be easy enough though as Nintendo didn't put any effort into putting a proper safety seal on the box

[quote name='Josh5890']My serial number on my system matches the number on my box. Just checked it. It is the sticker on the bottom, next to the side with the ports. It is a deluxe system.[/QUOTE]

So the box serial number Fxxxxxxxxxx match with the one with ur console?

does ur game pad serial number match with ur console or the box?

[quote name='Josh5890']My gamepad serial number is completely different from the console and box.[/QUOTE]

does ur console serial number match with the one on the box?

The gamepad and system have two different serial numbers.

The serial number for the system is easy to find on the box. The serial number for the gamepad is hidden on one of the flaps of the box.

bread's done
Back