Otomedius Excellent Special Edition $17.99 @ amazon Xbox

I bought this off amazon awhile back, and it came in a box that was a tight. So it was a little crush, if you want it in mint might want to try some place else. Newegg.com has it for 19.99 and free shipping, not sure how they will ship it, might be just as bad.

[quote name='Hydelloon']I bought this off amazon awhile back, and it came in a box that was a tight. So it was a little crush, if you want it in mint might want to try some place else. Newegg.com has it for 19.99 and free shipping, not sure how they will ship it, might be just as bad.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I bought it months ago on sale and mine was crushed a little as well. It doesnt help the outer game box is so flimsy.

It arrived today. Mint condition. :D Amazon is awesome. And regarding crushed boxes and stuff, all you do is call in to customer service and tell them that you got it crushed and they'll give you credit or you can return and exchange for free. When I ordered the ZoE LE a few months ago the box was a little crushed so I called to complain and got $13 back.

bread's done
Back