2K Games Sale on Xbox Live (BL2 Mechromancer)

Bigmeat23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I just thought I'd let everyone know who's a fan of borderlands or wanting to get into Borderlands know that there is a sale for Borderlands and Borderlands 2 content on alive. (And other 2K games...)

Here is all of the things on sale:

- Axel & Pixel - 200 MS Points ($5)

- Bioshock - $9.99

- Bioshock 2 - $9.99
Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack - 200 MS Points ($2.50)
Rapture Metro - 400 MS Points ($5)
The Protector Trials - 200 MS Points ($2.50)
Minerva's Den - 400 MS Points ($5)
Big Daddy Doll - 120 MS Points ($1.50)
Big Sister Helmet - 80 MS Points ($1)
Bouncer Big Daddy Helmet - 160 ($2)
Prototype Big Daddy Helmet - 80 MS Points ($1)
Rosie Big Daddy Helmet - 80 MS Points ($1)
Watchface Big Daddy Doll - 120 MS Points ($1.50)

- Borderlands - $9.99
Zombie Island - 400 MS Points ($5)
The Underdome - 400 MS Points ($5)
Secret Armory - 400 MS Points ($5)
New Revolution - 400 MS Points ($5)

- Borderlands 2
Mechromancer Pack - 400 MS Points ($5)

- Duke Nukem Forever - $9.99

- Mafia II - $9.99
Jimmy's Vendetta - 400 MS Points ($5)
Joe's Adventure - 400 MS Points ($5)
Greaser Pack - 240 MS Points ($4.50)
Renegade Pack - 240 MS Points ($4.50)
Vegas Pack - 240 MS Points ($4.50)
War Hero Pack - 240 MS Points ($4.50)
Fedora - 80 MS Points ($1

- NBA 2K12
Legends Showcase - 400 MS Points ($5)

- Sid Meier's Civiliation Revolution - $19.99

- The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom - 200 MS Points ($2.50)

All I grabbed was the Mechromancer. I nabbed the Season Pass for BL2 during the last sale and figured the Mechromancer for $5 was solid.

[quote name='Komentra']I loved Mafia II. So under-rated. I might grab some of the DLC.[/QUOTE]

I just bought Mafia II Platinum hits on eBay for 12.75. Platinum hits comes comes with all the DLC. :lol:

[quote name='Daniel09']I just bought Mafia II Platinum hits on eBay for 12.75. Platinum hits comes comes with all the DLC. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I actually used to own the platinum hits version and I think I still have all the DLC installed on the HD from when I had it so I'll have to check before purchasing but if not the price of the DLC isn't all that bad.

thank you! borderlands+DLC was the only thing i didn't get during the countdown sale. i procrastinated too long and missed out. has there been a pattern in sales like this where we can predict how long it will last? i want to try and sell my sealed disc copy of borderlands GOTY before buying it on XBL (i prefer digital games and have MSP i bought for cheap).

[quote name='Komentra']I actually used to own the platinum hits version and I think I still have all the DLC installed on the HD from when I had it so I'll have to check before purchasing but if not the price of the DLC isn't all that bad.[/QUOTE]

Does the platinum hits version come with DLC on a separate disk to install then or is it a voucher?

I bought the Borderlands 2 Season Pass during the Christmas sale which does not come with the Mechromancer, so I bought the Mechromancer pack today. Then, when I went into the game, it said the Mechromancer was free (this was a different listing than the Mechromancer pack which it showed as "purchased"). Is the Mechromancer actually free now or did it just show up this way since I bought the pack? I realize the pack also has a few other things like Golden Guns, key, and a relic, so I don't feel too bad, if so.

Since you "bought it" now its free to download it. Kinda poor wording, but yeah, you bought it and thats why you can get it now for "free".

[quote name='Bigmeat23']I just thought I'd let everyone know who's a fan of borderlands or wanting to get into Borderlands know that there is a sale for Borderlands and Borderlands 2 content on alive. (And other 2K games...)

Here is all of the things on sale:

- Axel & Pixel - 200 MS Points ($5)

- Bioshock - $9.99

- Bioshock 2 - $9.99
Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack - 200 MS Points ($2.50)
Rapture Metro - 400 MS Points ($5)
The Protector Trials - 200 MS Points ($2.50)
Minerva's Den - 400 MS Points ($5)
Big Daddy Doll - 120 MS Points ($1.50)
Big Sister Helmet - 80 MS Points ($1)
Bouncer Big Daddy Helmet - 160 ($2)
Prototype Big Daddy Helmet - 80 MS Points ($1)
Rosie Big Daddy Helmet - 80 MS Points ($1)
Watchface Big Daddy Doll - 120 MS Points ($1.50)

- Borderlands - $9.99
Zombie Island - 400 MS Points ($5)
The Underdome - 400 MS Points ($5)
Secret Armory - 400 MS Points ($5)
New Revolution - 400 MS Points ($5)

- Borderlands 2
Mechromancer Pack - 400 MS Points ($5)

- Duke Nukem Forever - $9.99

- Mafia II - $9.99
Jimmy's Vendetta - 400 MS Points ($5)
Joe's Adventure - 400 MS Points ($5)
Greaser Pack - 240 MS Points ($4.50)
Renegade Pack - 240 MS Points ($4.50)
Vegas Pack - 240 MS Points ($4.50)
War Hero Pack - 240 MS Points ($4.50)
Fedora - 80 MS Points ($1

- NBA 2K12
Legends Showcase - 400 MS Points ($5)

- Sid Meier's Civiliation Revolution - $19.99

- The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom - 200 MS Points ($2.50)

All I grabbed was the Mechromancer. I nabbed the Season Pass for BL2 during the last sale and figured the Mechromancer for $5 was solid.[/QUOTE]

If you're just going to copy and paste, then take the time to put in the links, lazy leech: :roll:

[quote name='tribalnoise']thank you! borderlands+DLC was the only thing i didn't get during the countdown sale. i procrastinated too long and missed out. has there been a pattern in sales like this where we can predict how long it will last? i want to try and sell my sealed disc copy of borderlands GOTY before buying it on XBL (i prefer digital games and have MSP i bought for cheap).[/QUOTE]

You're welcome! I did the same thing a while back. Had my GOTY disc edition with all DLC installed and then when they had a deal on the game I downloaded it and sold the disc version.

I'm still working on finishing the first game and then when I'm done I will move on to BL2 and I will be good to go with the season pass and the Mechromancer pack now! :)

[quote name='MaicoWin']If you're just going to copy and paste, then take the time to put in the links, lazy leech: :roll:[/QUOTE]

Why are you trying to be an asshole? He's not trying to take credit, just help some people who don't go in the other thread and had no idea about this sale. Thanks op grabbed mechromancer.

[quote name='Version3']Why are you trying to be an asshole? He's not trying to take credit, just help some people who don't go in the other thread and had no idea about this sale. Thanks op grabbed mechromancer.[/QUOTE]
There is karma at stake!

[quote name='dominator']Does the platinum hits version come with DLC on a separate disk to install then or is it a voucher?[/QUOTE]

it comes on disc and I recommend it to anyone interested in the game, I found it new for 14$ about a year ago.

[quote name='zarda1']it comes on disc and I recommend it to anyone interested in the game, I found it new for 14$ about a year ago.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I already have the base game but if it has everything on disc I may as well buy the sucker used.

[quote name='Version3']Why are you trying to be an asshole? He's not trying to take credit, just help some people who don't go in the other thread and had no idea about this sale. Thanks op grabbed mechromancer.[/QUOTE]

I originally saw the deal online on Xbox Live and knew I wanted to post on CAG to let people know because I've always been able to find deals because of other people.

I didn't know here was anther dedicated thread because I looked and looked for a thread title that said anything about 2K or Borderlands, and I knew a lot of people, like myself, wanted to get the Mechromancer while it was on sale.

So, since i was being accused of copying and pasted you should know that I copied and pasted the full list of on sale titles from a completely different site, and that I also re-formatted the list so it was better organized.

Idk why that guy is bitching me out and telling me to put links. Put links to what anyways?!?

[quote name='Bigmeat23']Idk why that guy is bitching me out and telling me to put links. Put links to what anyways?!?[/QUOTE]

The XBLA thread typically provides links so people can buy games & DLC directly from Xbox.com.

[quote name='VA']Is it mech-romancer or is it mechro-mancer?[/QUOTE]

Wow, I totally never thought about that. So dope!

[quote name='VA']Is it mech-romancer or is it mechro-mancer?[/QUOTE]
You know like someone who can raise the dead Necromancer she can raise a mech...

Thanks op! I had 410 points that were burning a hole in my pocket and now I can use them on the mechromancer!

bread's done
Back