- - - - -

Gamecube PREOWNED Games & Acc. ALL 75% off at Gamestop online/instore

#451 gldoorii  

gldoorii

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

Went to one of the stores near me and the girl said I'd have better luck just watching the website for stock. I asked if any other local stores had any in stock and she said no way because as soon as this sale started the employees and friends snatched the games up quick to put them on Craigslist and eBay.

#452 Oxyric   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   156 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

Bought a gamecube with one control, a bad video cable, Luigi mantion and Mario Party for 10 bucks. That was a deal of the decade. I am very happy. It was not gamestop it was a local pickup.

#453 thievery  

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

When was the last time they restocked the gc games online? Well the good gc games.

From what I can tell, they 'restocked' yesterday, around 11am EST. Wonder what causes it to happen. Their warehouse is getting more games shipped in from their stores, maybe?

#454 cero5   Yuno Gasai is one crazy B**** CAGiversary!   571 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

You, my friend just hit the mother load!

Now, there have been problems before due to GS employees forgetting to do the transfer. Are u going to follow up? How is transfer done? I know they write it in a book, but does anyone know if they do it on the computer?

Ok first go online and look at the games you want within the 100 mile radius
2nd write the store number down with the games you want from that store.(dont be afraid to order from multiple)
3rd call your local gs and tell them to request the games for you
If you want a particular game tell the employer to ask for it at all the stores he calls.
I think they will follow up because gamestop called to tell me that the gc games are ready to ship.plus i bothered them alot lol.

#455 Hammer.exe   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   58 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Hammer.exe

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

2nd write the store number down with the games you want from that store.(dont be afraid to order from multiple)
If you want a particular game tell the employer to ask for it at all the stores he calls.
I think they will follow up because gamestop called to tell me that the gc games are ready to ship.plus i bothered them alot lol.

So you haven't had any trouble ordering games from multiple stores to be shipped? I've got orders from 3 different stores on hold, going out tomorrow to ask my local one to get them shipped there. Just making sure there's no cutoff or anything.

#456 cero5   Yuno Gasai is one crazy B**** CAGiversary!   571 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

So you haven't had any trouble ordering games from multiple stores to be shipped? I've got orders from 3 different stores on hold, going out tomorrow to ask my local one to get them shipped there. Just making sure there's no cutoff or anything.

No i havent. just make sure they take your info down

#457 k1ngster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   233 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

k1ngster

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

i called another GS for transfer (yeah i know alot)
they had skies of arcadia and tales of symphonia now my gc collection is complete

Very nice worker you got there. Seeing that they are selling the games for 5ish... Like many others, Gs won't ship gc games as it is not logical finiacally to ship over a games.

#458 The Punisher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3632 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

The Punisher

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

I just tell them the store number, but they never ask for customer info.
Should i be worried?

#459 david12795  

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

someone bought the last eternal darkness before i got there :(

#460 cero5   Yuno Gasai is one crazy B**** CAGiversary!   571 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

I just tell them the store number, but they never ask for customer info.
Should i be worried?

Same thing happened to me. Just call them back and make sure they have your info. As a extra measure tell your local gs to confirm the purchase with them.i know its a hassle but its for safety.

#461 MillerTime2523   FUN TIMES IN CLEVELAND CAGiversary!   8514 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

MillerTime2523

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

I'm going to have to try the transfer thing at a local store. They have all of the Mario Party games like 40 miles away. They're disc only, but if I can avoid making a meaningless hour drive again that would be great.

Also, for anyone looking for ways to store these disc only games, I found a 25 pack of mini cd jewel cases on ebay for $10 shipped. Think that would be better than those paper sleeves they come in.

vT9NWjm.png
Now Playing

NCAA Football 2014 // Skate 2

#462 The Punisher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3632 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

The Punisher

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

I'm going to have to try the transfer thing at a local store. They have all of the Mario Party games like 40 miles away. They're disc only, but if I can avoid making a meaningless hour drive again that would be great.

Also, for anyone looking for ways to store these disc only games, I found a 25 pack of mini cd jewel cases on ebay for $10 shipped. Think that would be better than those paper sleeves they come in.

I used xbox 360 cases.

#463 mariodog  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

There are some stores about 15 miles from me that have a bunch of gc games like zelda, super smash bros, Pokemon xd, and mario games but they're in bad areas. I might just go anyways tomorrow.

#464 DarkPGR   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   326 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

Of my first haul (23 games, 25 different discs) I got 100% working. They were all in sleeves though.

Of my second haul (22 games, 23 different discs) I haven't started checking. They were all in cases (5 generic, rest original) and bought them mostly for the cases (they were less than $0.50 each).

If anyone can get me a GameBoy Player and / or some of the games I'm missing (like Luigi's Mansion), I have games (like SSBM) and cash to trade xD
Posted ImagePosted Image

#465 david12795  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

im thinking about returning animal crossings and odama tomorrow. does anyone want them? otherwise, im gonna return it tomorrow.

#466 Hemi   One with the never-ending backlog. CAGiversary!   2945 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:43 AM

im thinking about returning animal crossings and odama tomorrow. does anyone want them? otherwise, im gonna return it tomorrow.

Does animal crossing work? If so, interested.

#467 DemiFiendRSA   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   201 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

DemiFiendRSA

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

If anyone finds a spare Gamecube copy of Killer 7 CIB, please PM me. I'll pay for the final price, shipping, and for your time.

#468 spamfree2   cheap but tasteful ;P CAGiversary!   1358 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:18 AM

Is there any difference from the PS2 and the GC version of Killer 7 ?

Anyone have a P.N.03 for trade or sale?

Edited by spamfree2, 14 January 2013 - 03:45 AM.

#469 Hammer.exe   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   58 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Hammer.exe

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:07 AM

Is there any difference from the PS2 and the GC version of Killer 7 ?

Better graphics, less/no lag, faster loading times. All around better.

#470 MillerTime2523   FUN TIMES IN CLEVELAND CAGiversary!   8514 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

MillerTime2523

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

I just posted a BST topic in the CAG Trading forums for anyone interested. Will post a link when the mods move it to the Master Trading section, but it's over there.

Current link:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=336288

vT9NWjm.png
Now Playing

NCAA Football 2014 // Skate 2

#471 objectionblaster   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   445 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

objectionblaster

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:18 AM

I went to 2 GS' in my area, selection was limited but I'll list what I got. Trades/offers welcome, I don't plan on keeping most of them.
Unless noted, have not tested all yet and most are disc only.

Zatchbell: Mamodo Battles (someone asked for this in this thread earlier.)
Battalion Wars
TMNT: Mutant Melee
Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 (original case and manual)
Dead to Rights
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of Imperfect
Swingerz Golf
UNiversal Studios (tested, works)
Finding Nemo (tested, works)
Crash Tag Team Racing (tested, works)

#472 redboy   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   41 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

I Found a few I plan on keeping like Pokemon colloseum :)
Also mario baseball that I dont think Im keeping. Listed them in millertime link.

#473 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4976 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

How do I go about returns? There was no recite given just the confirmation. I plan on just going inside a Gamestop today with the paper that came with my shipment and returning the two games that don't work.

Do I need anything else to return them?

Also how do I go about shipping games to a store that does not sell Gamecube games? I went into my usual store and the boss said that they can't take or sell games. If anything, I'll just ship it over to another store I know sells Gamecube games but that store always gives me issues.

#474 Meraxis   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   26 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

I don't know if you guys know this or what, but I haven't seen it posted since people have been looking for a way to store the games other than sleeves, but you can just ask the employees to give you empty generic cases for all of the games you buy and they should do it. I've done it multiple times and just yesterday when I picked up 11 games, I had to wait on them to finish with the other customers, but they were kind enough to give me the cases.

#475 sublime2d   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   193 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

The website appears to be restocking from time to time... some decent stuff on there now including Mario Power Tennis, Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, Simpsons Hit & Run, Ultimate Spiderman, and some Need For Speed games.

Get $2 from Green Man Gaming after your first purchase by using my referral link: http://www.greenmang.../?gmgr=wopivuvi
Buy 1 month get 1 free for new Gamefly signups: http://gamefly.extol...966937849040639

#476 Tendoboy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   211 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Tendoboy

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

Sad to say, but I have about 282 Gamecube Games already.....will never see that money back :(

Would rather keep them, than give them away....

#477 dark_inchworm   Oyasuminasai CAGiversary!   1495 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

dark_inchworm

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

Only one store within 5 to 7 miles of me has any Gamecube games, and with the exception of DDR Mario Mix, it's all garbage. And I'm not buying DDRMM without a dance pad...

There are plenty of stores about an hour and a half out that have games I want, though. :-T Maybe I'll try getting them shipped to my nearest store, but, eh. It's Gamestop. My hopes for them even bothering are pretty low.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

#478 mpaullin   Fission Mailed CAGiversary!   4422 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

The website appears to be restocking from time to time... some decent stuff on there now including Mario Power Tennis, Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, Simpsons Hit & Run, Ultimate Spiderman, and some Need For Speed games.

Thanks for the heads up, man! Picked up Simpsons, Mario tennis, and the Hulk for $5.24. It let me use the saver and cag16 coupon codes even though it was not over $25. Good stuff!

#479 theclaw   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   530 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

Not the best games, and I've tried most before, but it's looking like $17.37 for:
WWE Day of Reckoning 2
Wave race Blue Storm
Namco Museum 50th Anniversary
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Simpsons: Hit and Run
Hulk
Puyo Pop Fever
One Piece: Pirates' Carnival
One Piece: Grand Battle!

#480 ets   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   659 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

Sad to say, but I have about 282 Gamecube Games already.....will never see that money back :(

Would rather keep them, than give them away....

Sell on CAG, we got a bunch of gamecube junkies here... like me :)
Currently Playing: N/A
On Deck: N.A

MyTradeList [Link]