Gamecube PREOWNED Games & Acc. ALL 75% off at Gamestop online/instore

Gosha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
75% GAMECUBE - 75% off Any Pre-owned GameCube Games and Acc. Expires 1/27/13. Other restrictions may apply.

Noticed this in store today and just tried it out online. Not sure if it was posted before, but I figure it deserves its own thread just to let people know. Granted most Gamestops have a dwindling inventory of Gamecube items, it might be worth checking out to nab what you can before its all gone, similar to the GBA stuff a few years back.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/game-cube?nav=1392

So... it's finally happening, huh?

No good games available near me... maybe employees already helped themselves?

Ugh, if only they had a good selection online.
-75%,-10% and then -16% with CAG16 Such good price haha...
My local gamestop doesn't have jack crack for GCN stuff. Next nearest one is 70 miles away.

[quote name='harry hood']Gamecube systems are $20, are you telling me that we can get them for $5 a piece?[/QUOTE]
wow that's a great deal.. i would buy one

>.< Everything good is out of stock...guess I'm going to the store 2morow.

thanks 4 headsup OP!

[quote name='harry hood']Gamecube systems are $20, are you telling me that we can get them for $5 a piece?[/QUOTE]

someone please find out. I actually have a store near by that has a gamecube in stock.

The only stuff I found left over is crap that will probably end up going into the dumpster.

I know this isn't the place, but I'm desperately trying to find a Gameboy player for Gamecube, so if anybody wants to help a fellow CAG out...

is it possible for them to have games that otherwise say not available? like best buy and their "over 3 to show in stock" type of thing?

one of my gamestops has copys of smash brothers melee. i beleave its 24.99 used so with this and the pur card its less than 4$ per copy !!! amazon gives you 11$ for each copy traded in. i might flip these :)

Let me also ask if anyone knows if the systems are 75% off. I'd love some $5 GameCubes.

Also, if anyone can score me some 25 cent Broadband Adapters... I only have five and need eight. Hook a brother up, would you? :D

[quote name='strait edge follower']one of my gamestops has copys of smash brothers melee. i beleave its 24.99 used so with this and the pur card its less than 4$ per copy !!! amazon gives you 11$ for each copy traded in. i might flip these :)[/QUOTE]
picarddoublefacepalm.jpg

There's still a decent amount of Gamecube stuff left in my area. Hmmm... screw it, I'm gonna do it and hit 'em all up.

Sadly no Eternal Darkness or Skies of Arcadia, but I'll see what I can find. I'll budget $50 towards acquisitions and report back after my doctor's appointment (which is going to make things interesting).

One of my local stores seems to be a hub for Gamecube stuff. They have some decent stuff in stock, so I'll probably check there when I get a chance. Hopefully I'm the only person in my area who cares about this though, since I might not be there for a while.

[quote name='strait edge follower']what ??? i dont have a gamecube anymore and i want to move my gamestop credit :([/QUOTE]
Two facepalms for two errors. First, the 10% is calculated after the 75%. So it would be around $6. Second, this game sells for over $20 easy on eBay. And a third thing. Even though I am El Flipo, I'd still leave this game for people who actually want it.

[quote name='Fukurou']Two facepalms for two errors. First, the 10% is calculated after the 75%. So it would be around $6. Second, this game sells for over $20 easy on eBay. And a third thing. Even though I am El Flipo, I'd still leave this game for people who actually want it.[/QUOTE]

awwwww its calculated after the 75% ? fuck lol. thanks for that correction. as for ebay i hate using it

Getting Zelda: Wind Waker and Smash Bros! Damn you Gamestop for having a great GREAT deal!

fuckIT! Wind Waker is sold out and not in any store. @#@

[quote name='Deader2818']How can a flipper judge someone else for flipping?[/QUOTE]

nah its cool, he just thinks i should let someone else have it if they acually are looking for it to play :). sigh if only brawl had melee's physics :(

if you search smash bros melee, you can add to cart from the results, but not from the actual screen... im sure any orders will be cancelled but still... cag 16 and saver stack pre check out with the 75% and PUR 10%

edit:
looks like you can add to cart from both screens now, so melee in stock online.

also you can add zelda masterquest to cart but it gets instantly taken out, this might be stocked up soon.

[quote name='nightmarishhero']if you search smash bros melee, you can add to cart from the results, but not from the actual screen... im sure any orders will be cancelled but still... cag 16 and saver stack pre check out with the 75% and PUR 10%

edit:
looks like you can add to cart from both screens now, so melee in stock online.

also you can add zelda masterquest to cart but it gets instantly taken out, this might be stocked up soon.[/QUOTE]

when you add SSBM to your cart and try to buy it, it's still kinda not worth it because unless you fill your basket with $25 or more, shipping kills it.

edit: and as i finished typing this, SSBM is now out of stock. it automatically gets taken out of the cart every time i try to add it.

Thanks OP. I don't mind paying $11 something for Legend of Zelda Orcana of Time & Master Quest. Most copies at Gamestop back in the day were complete because they offered a high trade-in value for it. That's the only thing worthwhile to me.

[quote name='mossfan563']when you add SSBM to your cart and try to buy it, it's still kinda not worth it because unless you fill your basket with $25 or more, shipping kills it.

edit: and as i finished typing this, SSBM is now out of stock. it automatically gets taken out of the cart every time i try to add it.[/QUOTE]

I guess that means masterquest isn't coming back in stock, should of thought of searching for that first. At least some people were able to buy it during this sale

All the Ebay hoarders will snag up Pikmin 2 probably. It's like playing the Lotto...you don't know if your gonna get a disk only, complete, or like new mint.

I got this message.
Thank you for choosing GameStop.com. Based on your billing information entered, we are unable to process your order at this time.

If you have received this message as a result of multiple unsuccessful purchase attempts, please allow 24 hours for security purposes before submitting a new order. Prior to placing a new order, please verify your billing information with your financial institution to ensure all information is accurate and up to date.
I wonder if I'm banned for some reason?

Anyone one know if the GS website updates are live on used games? I just bought the last Legend of Zelda Orcana of Time & Masterquest and it was Limit 1. I try to check out again and it went out of stock.

[quote name='TommyLove']I got this message.
Thank you for choosing GameStop.com. Based on your billing information entered, we are unable to process your order at this time.

If you have received this message as a result of multiple unsuccessful purchase attempts, please allow 24 hours for security purposes before submitting a new order. Prior to placing a new order, please verify your billing information with your financial institution to ensure all information is accurate and up to date.
I wonder if I'm banned for some reason?[/QUOTE]

Me too... I got it before when I tried to order during the iPod fiasco... Tried making different accounts and got the same damn thing. I've placed orders fine before and had no issues, so no clue what's going on... BS though, total BS. Was planning on laying down $50 and bulking up my GC library but there won't be anything left by the time I am able to order, If they can fix it at all...

[quote name='rnocerino']All the Ebay hoarders will snag up Pikmin 2 probably. It's like playing the Lotto...you don't know if your gonna get a disk only, complete, or like new mint.[/QUOTE]

Pikmin 2 OOS

masterquest and melee changed to |more info|

bread's done
Back