Fantasy Hockey League in need of new owners...

diablodeltoro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
non money yahoo league in it's 4th yr looking for new teams to join...

we were a 8 team league last year looking to go up to 12 or 14 teams this season...

returning teams get 1 keeper

pm me your email for an invite or if you have any questions...

[quote name='slidecage']tempted to join how does it work[/QUOTE]

4th yr basic yahoo league, head to head matchups each week

we will draft teams either this sunday (present set date) or tuesday

this is the 1st year we will be a keeper league, returning teams can keep one player from last years team.

non-money league

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

feel free to ask any other questions if I wasn't specific enough on anything

if interested let me know and I'll send an invite...

I could, should, and might, google this, but I've always wondered wtf fantasy sports was all about.

Like how do you play/win/whatever?

You pick some dudes from teams within the sport to make a fantasy team and then if they actually score in the "real" game you get points?

[quote name='crystalklear64']I could, should, and might, google this, but I've always wondered wtf fantasy sports was all about.

Like how do you play/win/whatever?

You pick some dudes from teams within the sport to make a fantasy team and then if they actually score in the "real" game you get points?[/QUOTE]

scoring settings are:

offensive players - Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG)...
goalies - Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

if your team leads in a category at the end of the week, you get the point for the category...most points at end of the week wins the game...

and we still need 4 to 6 teams...and i am springing for a prize this season for the winner as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='diablodeltoro']4th yr basic yahoo league, head to head matchups each week

we will draft teams either this sunday (present set date) or tuesday

this is the 1st year we will be a keeper league, returning teams can keep one player from last years team.

non-money league

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

feel free to ask any other questions if I wasn't specific enough on anything

if interested let me know and I'll send an invite...[/QUOTE]

i guess i join

[quote name='slidecage']i guess i join[/QUOTE]

PM me your email and I'll send an invite...we draft tomorrow night at 9pm CST

Last edited by a moderator:
it's still to tonight...

if enough people wanted to wait then we would change...

will probably be moved back an hr so people who work can make it...

[quote name='SynGamer']Um..I'll give this a go? I've never really done a fantasy league before.[/QUOTE]

PM me your email and i'll email you and invite...we draft at 10pm...

"Your live online draft is set for Tue Jan 15 8:00pm PST [ Add to My Calendar ], which is 3 hours and 22 minutes from now. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since your draft will start promptly at the assigned time."

That's 11PM. I won't be able to make that...

you can pre-rank your player preferences or yahoo will auto draft for you using their rankings...if you want to let yahoo do it then you are good , don't have to do anything...

bread's done
Back