Legend Ultimate Edition Blu-ray $7.99 FSSS

h3llbring3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Ultima...id=1357740676&sr=1-2&keywords=legend+ultimate

51F6oJ%2B2EqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Review of the Blu

While this is a love it or hate it for Ridley Scott fans, I found the new transfer to be very good. I'm not a fan of the soundtrack (not so much in content or quality- but just more of a mis-match that detracts from the tone of the film) but the audio is also very good.

[quote name='Jodou']Just got mine today; absolute must just for Tim Curry as the devil![/QUOTE]
Curry makes the movie, Cruise is fairly forgettable in his role.

When I was younger and whenever this movie was on TV, I used to cry whenever the devil guy came on. He scared me so damn bad @___@ I know I'm still traumatized because when I saw him on the blu-ray box up there, I flinched lol

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Curry makes the movie, Cruise is fairly forgettable in his role.[/QUOTE]

I didnt even know he was in this movie until today :D

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Curry makes the movie, Cruise is fairly forgettable in his role.[/QUOTE]
Well c'mon, look what he had to work with. I bet Scott's direction was prance around in tights and look pretty lol. But yeah, I first saw this movie on HBO when I must've been 6 or 7 and thought the devil was fucking awesome. I'm fairly positive movies like this shaped me into the person I am today, with a lust for dark fantasy.

bread's done
Back