Dear CAG Members........

Will

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
I cant stress enough to everyone that no matter if you think someone is fine, nothing appears to be wrong, tell them you love them. Hug them and let them know you care. What they mean to you. If they arent near by, call them. You never know when they wont be there anymore and youll kick yourself for not doing it more than you thought you did.

My apologies for the cryptic msg...I didnt want to post why I posted that because I wasnt looking for sympathy or condolences etc.

Long story short my stepfather who came into my life when a boy needs a man to show him the way. He did a solid job and even though he wasnt my blood, he was without a doubt my father. Hands down the biggest influence of my life. I had gotten hit with a super bad feeling monday morning at work and I dropped what I was doing and all I knew was I had to get home and I found him on the floor dead from an apparent heart attack.

I dont regret anything but I think I would have been more vocal than I was and its a shame that you dont think about these things until something like this happens.

Basically just stop and smell the roses regardless of how much time you think may have etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come here give me a hug *open arms* I do appreciate everyone in my life and I do communicate them as much as I could theres a reason I am the element of kindness now I hope whatever your going through turns out well best wishes and try to stay positive

[quote name='JimmieMac']The fact he thinks he's CAGs Official Asshole is the joke.[/QUOTE]

010104ok1.gif

Op updated............

My heart goes to you man. It's hard to lose someone you love and care about, then the thoughts and(regrets) the things you wanted to say to them come and go. There has to be some kinda energy connecting us to feel weird feelings like when a close person passes or stresses.

The main thing is you had that person in YOUR life and it dont really fade from your memory bank. All the kids on here must think their parents, grandparents dont die..Or they just have no ounce of respect.

Well brother, pass on what you learned and make his torch brighter by shining his will to the world.
Be the reflection he would be proud of.

I'm in the same position as you. My stepdad came into my life when I was six when I previously hadn't had a father, and he was there, fully, every day. I don't ever think of him as anything but my father.

I'm sorry you lost your father.

I always get jealous when I see or hear people having nice dads and families. Ah well, I got my two cats and wife.

Sorry for your loss. Crazy how you had a sixth sense about that.

Least you did him proud by spearheading a thread here on CAG and a Facebook page where you showcase only the most mediocre pictures of girls dressed like cartoon characters.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Least you did him proud by spearheading a thread here on CAG and a Facebook page where you showcase only the most mediocre pictures of girls dressed like cartoon characters.[/QUOTE]

I do what I can.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Least you did him proud by spearheading a thread here on CAG and a Facebook page where you showcase only the most mediocre pictures of girls dressed like cartoon characters.[/QUOTE]

And with that comment, you have just claimed the coveted title of Official CAG Asshole for yourself. Congratulations.

bread's done
Back