New freebie site - YourFreeWiiU.com

no_chocobo

CAG Veteran
First off, mods - if this is the wrong place for this, please move.

Hey everyone! My name is Jon, I'm a long time lurker here, first time poster.

My company has just recently launched a brand new freebie site geared towards the WiiU system, but we offer other prizes like 3DS items and Steam keys.

Everyone here has seen hundreds of these sites, but if you're up for another one, please feel free to sign up. We offer %s on referrals just like usual too. I guess the real difference in our site is that all order fulfillment and advertiser relations is handled by myself and my fiancee, right here in Detroit, MI. We're just a couple of young entrepreneurs trying out an idea we've always had, not some scammers from India ;)

If anyone decides to sign up, shoot me a msg on here and I'll throw you some extra credit. If you ever have any problems with offers or any questions at all, I'll be the one answering them!

Thanks for your time!

Jon
YourFreeWiiU.com

OK the four of you now have an extra 100 points! Those who brought the broken rewards page to my attention got another 25.

25 more to the first person to re-test the rewards page to confirm its working!!! :D

[quote name='no_chocobo']OK the four of you now have an extra 100 points! Those who brought the broken rewards page to my attention got another 25.

25 more to the first person to re-test the rewards page to confirm its working!!! :D[/QUOTE]

Working for me now.

We're also working on finalizing some promotions that we are going to run until the end of January, there will be a new post on the homepage about it soon!

Pipo, sackmanboy, ManCowBear - check your acct for your bonus points!

Details on our promotions are up on the main page of the site. Here is a brief overview of our main promotion for January:

*** January GOLD RUSH Promotion ***

To kick 2013 off right, we’ve put together a promotion that was kind of inspired by Gold Rush mode in NSMB2. Here’s how it works:

You will earn 2 points for every day that you log into the site.
For every active referral you generate, you get an extra 10 bonus points.
Once you reach 5 active referrals, you will receive another 50 bonus points.
When you reach 10 active referrals, you’ll get another 100 bonus points.
The user who earns the most referral points from now until the end of January will win a prize pack that will increase in value based on their total referral earnings. We will announce more prizes that are part of the promotion as the month goes by.

Alright signed up as TKtheknight and followed you at twitter with the same name. Thanks for sharing! Hopefully you don't trick us! XD

[quote name='TKtheknight']Alright signed up as TKtheknight and followed you at twitter with the same name. Thanks for sharing! Hopefully you don't trick us! XD[/QUOTE]

Bonus points are added, and if you do then 2nd part of the twitter offer and mark it completed, you'll get those points too :D

Signed up as : JonahYG looking forward to tryin out your new site

Last edited by a moderator:
OH YEA! One more thing!

Use a fresh email for the offers, if you've used any similar freebie site before, you're probably already in some of the advertiser's databases and wont get credit for the offer on our site.

I just signed up: GenPirate. Seems like a cool site, thanks.

I did the twitter offer but I am unsure how you would know how I tweeted since it never asked for my Twitter name on the offer.

[quote name='GenPirate']
I did the twitter offer but I am unsure how you would know how I tweeted since it never asked for my Twitter name on the offer.[/QUOTE]

You have to follow us and then mention us in a tweet to get credited. It'd be smart to tweet a short url of your referral link ;)

Seems Legit, JK. Awesome site OP. Username: theabnormalguy
I would love some points. And this seems like another daily stop for me!

Actually OP, I just signed up using my Yahoo email, but I haven't received the activation email yet. Can you send me the activation? or does it just take some time?

[quote name='theabnormalguy']Seems Legit, JK. Awesome site OP. Username: theabnormalguy
I would love some points. And this seems like another daily stop for me![/QUOTE]

I dont see that username in the system? PM me your email address that you used pls

[quote name='no_chocobo']Everyone here and ^ in the thread has bonus points![/QUOTE]

Some reward links back to rewards I've already done...so do I still get credit for that?

Also, there's an offer to complete your profile for 20 points...how much of our profile do we need to complete?

[quote name='Zolor23']Some reward links back to rewards I've already done...so do I still get credit for that?

Also, there's an offer to complete your profile for 20 points...how much of our profile do we need to complete?[/QUOTE]

Protip: Use a different browser/email address than last time ;)

Different advertisers clear databases at different rates, so I cant tell if you'd get credit until i get the list of completions from them.

And oops, the complete profile offer was meant to be removed, and i dont think that is your real name :p

[quote name='no_chocobo']Protip: Use a different browser/email address than last time ;)

Different advertisers clear databases at different rates, so I cant tell if you'd get credit until i get the list of completions from them.[/QUOTE]

Well, whatever, what's done is done. I'd love to see this site become big!

bread's done
Back