R. Kasahara's Tradelist - PAX West badges - MUST SELL

blueshinra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
HAVE

PAX West 2019, 4-day passes - two available - BEST OFFER

Includes shipping or local pickup in the NYC metro area or in Seattle shortly before PAX.

I will only accept PayPal for these passes.

Thanks for looking!

Sold elsewhere. If I update this tradelist again in the future, will bump :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP updated: some prices reduced, some new stuff added, all sold items removed, and minor formatting changes made overall.

CML or I would love to buy

- Dragon Quest IX Character Making Figures, series 2 (new; most types available) - $3 each (buy 3 or more for $2.50 each)

Do you have pictures?

CML or I would love to buy

- Dragon Quest IX Character Making Figures, series 2 (new; most types available) - $3 each (buy 3 or more for $2.50 each)
Do you have pictures?
Didn't see anything on the list I'd be interested in.

Here's pics of the Dragon Quest figures. The top picture are those staying in my collection, and the others are sealed extras I have for sale. As you can see, the figures are rather small. The individual parts are interchangeable between them: weapons, helms, faces, and bodies. Every type is available except for the Sage with the Legendary Shield.

Bump. Added Cthulhu Saves the World and 3DS XL charging stand, dropped the asking prices for the artbooks.

Bump. Sold one of the artbooks on Myfigurecollection.net, so that listing's been removed. Also updated the PS3 want list.

Bump. Made a few small edits to the OP, including some newly listed items. As usual, may add more later.

Have you tried to sell the PAX passes on reddit? I had pretty good luck there. Wish I was going to PAX this year. I'll see you guys next year.

Have you tried to sell the PAX passes on reddit? I had pretty good luck there. Wish I was going to PAX this year. I'll see you guys next year.
We're gonna try a couple other places in a day or two. If there's still no bites, Reddit may be the way to go, yeah.

Hope to see you next year :)

bread's done
Back