Which DS Lite should I keep?

Chedeng88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I currently have two DS Lites: A limited edition onyx Pokemon Dialga and Palkia, and a regular pink DS Lite.

The LE Pokemon has moderate wear (a few fine scratches on the screen and some scuffs on the outer shell), but is fully functional with no hinge issues etc.

The pink one on the other hand is pristine and in like new condition.

I wanted to sell one of them for some cash and I'm leaning towards letting go of the LE Pokemon due to its condition. What do you think? Which one will fetch for more $$$?

[quote name='DNukem170']The Pokemon one would fetch more money for sure, but that would also be the one I would keep. :)[/QUOTE]

So keep the banged up Pokemon DS and sell off the mint plain vanilla one huh? Hmmm...

Thanks for the advise guys. I just sold the Pokemon one. The only reason I was having second thoughts is that, I might have regrets later on if it becomes a sought after collectible and it increases in value. Which I don't think it will, since it's not that rare anyway compared to the other Pokemon consoles. Plus mine was not really in mint condition too.

And it's easy to remedy the pink color with a case or skin anyway hehe.

bread's done
Back