H: Dead Island GOTY + ¦ W: LEGO LotR/Harry Potter

aronater

CAGiversary!
Feedback
46 (100%)
Hi everyone, this is a list I've compiled of the games I have available to trade. They are mostly Steam games, however I've also included some Desura games as well as some games available as gifts through Gamersgate.

At the moment I'm not looking to sell these games; instead I'd like to trade for other games. If you see something you like, and you would like to propose a trade, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I will try to respond as soon as possible. I am open to trading multiple "smaller games" for one "bigger" game.

Steam Keys

• Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded
  • Darksiders
  • Dead Island GOTY
  • Earth 2160
  • XIII Century: Gold Edition

Desura Keys

• Shadows on the Vatican, Act 1
  • The Hideout Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned!
  • Underrail

Gamersgate Gifts

• Storm Over The Pacific
  • The A. Typical RPG
  • Zombies
  • Amnesia: The Dark Descent for Mac
  • Caster for Mac

Last edited by a moderator:
http://KNCI.NET

Are you placid looking into the complete Valentine’s Period largesse in yield that distinctive someone in your life? Shopping malls are filled with vibrant pink and red displays mien set holiday gifts. You have seen the shelves filled with flowers, confectionery, accept cards and candles. These items be struck by failed to seize the significance of your feelings because they are indeed too ordinary.

replica rolex

Confront yourself this Valentine’s Glow of time to look quondam the au fait and descry an signal Valentine’s Epoch gift. There is a supernumerary perception on the baptize in the direction of the loved the same on your Valentine’s Lifetime shopping list. Self-indulgence watches are endless, fashionable and practical gifts that parade your flush of sincerity. Select from a total of styles that are profitable investments, in accessories, and tailored to premiere c end across the needs of wearers from all walks of life.

I'm willing to trade most of the games on my list for RoboBlitz from the Indie Royale Snowstorm Bundle.

Still looking for Don't Starve. I'm also looking for Kane & Lynch 2, as well as Sanctum and Death Rally.

Added Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North, and MX vs. ATV Reflex is still available!

Here's a mini want list:
  • Doom 3: BFG
  • Kane and Lynch 2
  • Serious Sam 3

Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North is still available! In addition to the game listed below, I'm also looking for LEGO games now (specifically the Harry Potter games, and LotR). Of course all offers are welcomed!

I can also sweeten the deal with some of the games listed in the OP or PayPal. Offer away!

Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North is still up for grabs! Anyone like to trade it for Tomb Raider: Anniversary? Or one of the games listed earlier... or some other game :). I'm willing to combine multiple games, or add PayPal for certain games. Shoot me a PM!

And... its gone

Not much left to trade at the moment :), but I do have Dead Island GOTY available. However, I'm only looking to trade it for LEGO LotR, (perhaps for both LEGO Harry Potter games as well). I can supplement it with some of the games listed in the OP, or perhaps a couple bucks PayPal. PM me and let's see if we can work something out!

bread's done
Back