Pre-order "God of War: Ascension" to Get A $10 Credit and DLC Bonus @ Amazon.com

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Pre-order God of War: Ascension and receive a $10 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including but not limited to Kindle books, gift cards, and Amazon Appstore for Android apps). Additionally, pre-order to get the Mythological Heroes Multiplayer Pack bonus for your game. Follow in the footsteps of some of ancient Greece's greatest mythological heroes in the new God of War: Ascension multiplayer mode. Don the armor of Achilles, Perseus, Orion and Odysseus as you strive to become a true champion of the gods. The $10 promotion code and DLC codes will be e-mailed within two days after release date. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007TYC8MI/

[quote name='typesdragon']Best buy still better with $20 RZ for member.[/QUOTE]

This is a good deal if you want this game from Amazon, but yeah, if you are a Gamer Zone Unlocked member at Best Buy you'll get a $20 gift card even with the collector's edition, and I think this DLC is the same that you'll get from basically every where as it seems to be more of a first run thing and not store specific.

I'm a CE whore (for games I'll actually play when picked up that is), but I don't think Amazon ever gave us more than the DLC bonus when their normal counterparts got Amazon credit.

No surprise here :(

Preordered Collector's at Best Buy for $20 RZ.

[quote name='Ashlee']I feel Newegg will have it for $45 :)[/QUOTE]

They already did via a promo code--I pre-order two copies last year for $45 shipped.

Still, the Amazon deal is tempting b/c some sucker will end up paying $20-$30 for the DLC on ebay.

Newegg is $48 shipped (after the infamous $12 promo)... I don't remember there's a cheaper promo that makes it $45... The CE is slick, but I'm really cutting back my spending this year, so I'm going to wait for a deal on the CE (then it's like double dipping).

[quote name='philmcfly']I'm a CE whore (for games I'll actually play when picked up that is), but I don't think Amazon ever gave us more than the DLC bonus when their normal counterparts got Amazon credit.

No surprise here :(

Preordered Collector's at Best Buy for $20 RZ.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure the $20 RZ includes the collector's? I go to the BB page and it looks like the $20 is only showing for the standard edition.

bread's done
Back