* * * * * 22 votes

[old thread] Amazon PCDD - Summer Sale - $9.99 Walking Dead, Use "Gooncave" at checkout for 15% off

#14641 Wapcaplet   Ancient Ass Gamer CAGiversary!   221 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Wapcaplet

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:24 AM

I almost want to buy that for So Blonde

I've actually been watching the price of import boxed So Blonde copies myself until I found this bundle.  Fortunately, So Blonde is available separately; unfortunately, it's not on sale at the moment:

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B00CJF269W

(For those who wonder what's the deal with So Blonde, it was written by Steve Ince, who worked with Revolution Software on the Broken Sword games.)

#14642 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:33 AM

Spoiler

+1 First mention

I already own 7 of those from various bundles though.

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE GOLD HELM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#14643 josgba2002   More cheap than anybody CAGiversary!   271 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:04 AM

Tony, we miss you! We need very good and can't-watch-any-other-place deals!
76561197995349663.png

#14644 Drabelincoln   Do Not + Will Not CAGiversary!   6732 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Drabelincoln

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:30 AM

I've actually been watching the price of import boxed So Blonde copies myself until I found this bundle.  Fortunately, So Blonde is available separately; unfortunately, it's not on sale at the moment:

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B00CJF269W

(For those who wonder what's the deal with So Blonde, it was written by Steve Ince, who worked with Revolution Software on the Broken Sword games.)

Oh i just like the weasel and her rack

#14645 MIND LINK   FREE DRUGS CAGiversary!   3108 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:54 AM

Oh i just  30bpeuo.jpg weasel and her rack  

• dfg likes this

What's in my trunk?

white             girl

#14646 outsider   Psssh! CAGiversary!   144 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

outsider

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:37 AM

Just wanted to say also dissapointed with the BL2 bundle being gone. I was going to bite for the weekend and it didn't sound like it was going to be gone so soon.

#14647 CthulhuSaves   Slack Shatnerologist CAGiversary!   397 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

CthulhuSaves

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:05 AM

Hey, if anyone was wanting that Sleeping Dogs bundle mentioned earlier, and missed the GMG sale, you can have my copy for cost (16 bucks). I just can't bring myself to activate it for the DLC and effectively throw away an entire game because those jaggoffs combined it all into one key. Tempting, but nah, can't do it.

BTW, where the hell are the sales for Dragon Age Complete? Half-a-dozen summer sales floating around and the one thing I'm dying to get, that I missed last time it was on sale everywhere, is suddenly nowhere to be found. Eez torture, mon.

Save the Whales; Collect the Whole Set!

rsz_4cag1.jpg

#14648 Eldredpe   Disconcerted CAGiversary!   2560 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:00 AM

How can anyone forget Michael Biehn? ;)

Once you block the 80's out of your mind it's super easy.

#14649 tsts   CAG in Training CAG Veteran   85 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:43 AM

i'm waiting for grid 2 .... or maybe f1 2012 .... :P

racing game bundle would be nice , if there is any :P

#14650 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:34 AM

There have already been good prices on F1 2012 around.  Grid 2, I think it's going to be a while -- also check the reviews.  Tony's had Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends for $7.50 currently/recently -- a rather decent and different sim-leaning racer.

Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#14651 dorimi   Oonagi CAGiversary!   8 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:02 AM

@Tony

When this item Mafia 1 will be available again? Highly interested in it!  :bow:

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B0083K0W8O

76561198005038471.pngAddFriend.png

#14652 DeathByFRODO   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   178 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

DeathByFRODO

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:02 AM

There have already been good prices on F1 2012 around.  Grid 2, I think it's going to be a while -- also check the reviews.  Tony's had Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends for $7.50 currently/recently -- a rather decent and different sim-leaning racer.

I agree,grid 2 wont be below $40 anytime soon.. maybe $45 if were lucky.

So how come no one is talking about the 3 free indie games with indie purchase? I thought Id see a lot of posts on how its worth buying anything from indie store to get Guns of Icarus free.

#14653 spoderman  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:12 AM

I agree,grid 2 wont be below $40 anytime soon.. maybe $45 if were lucky.

So how come no one is talking about the 3 free indie games with indie purchase? I thought Id see a lot of posts on how its worth buying anything from indie store to get Guns of Icarus free.

The promo for those games expired after July 1st. There should be a new set of games starting July 11th though.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#14654 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:25 AM

@Tony

When this item Mafia 1 will be available again? Highly interested in it!  :bow:

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B0083K0W8O

It probably won't be coming back.  It was yanked from steam a while back.  If you really want it (now that your system can finally run it well -- lol) keep an eye on Amazon Marketplace / Ebay... make sure you get an English Language version.

#14655 DeathByFRODO   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   178 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

DeathByFRODO

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:30 AM

The promo for those games expired after July 1st. There should be a new set of games starting July 11th though.

Well I thought that too since the page does say that, however weren't they running 3 other games during that time frame? Major mayhem and Cell HD: Emergence along with Maw? And we know the people behind these deals aren't the best... so maybe they forgot to fix the dates?

#14656 spoderman  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:39 AM

Well I thought that too since the page does say that, however weren't they running 3 other games during that time frame? Major mayhem and Cell HD: Emergence along with Maw? And we know the people behind these deals aren't the best... so maybe they forgot to fix the dates?

Considering none of the indie games/bundles show any "special offers" related to the free games.. I don't think it's a mistake.

This is what it says for the promo: "From June 29 - July 1, purchase any Indie PC or Mac game below and get The MAW, Guns of Icarus Online, and Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood for free."

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1001225021

GUtUP1U.jpg

#14657 lomaxgnome   It's a Library of Games CAGiversary!   191 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:15 AM

And yet on the front page of the Indie Games store on Amazon, it says the free game promo runs to the 10th. Of course, that front page has been wrong about the free games several times before during this sale. Honestly, the entire indie sale has been a bit of a fiasco, from the endless Maw codes, to the quickly out of stock bundles, to not even Tony seemingly knowing the correct times that sales were supposed to run at. It all reeks of the kind of rank amateurism I'd expect from a site like Gamersgate or GMG, not from Amazon.

#14658 stonecold259   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   126 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

stonecold259

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:27 AM

Louisiana $2.99,http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B00B0YGTWI/

is it as bad as this review make it out to be?

#14659 DeathByFRODO   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   178 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

DeathByFRODO

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:40 AM

Considering none of the indie games/bundles show any "special offers" related to the free games.. I don't think it's a mistake.

This is what it says for the promo: "From June 29 - July 1, purchase any Indie PC or Mac game below and get The MAW, Guns of Icarus Online, and Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood for free."

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1001225021

And yet on the front page of the Indie Games store on Amazon, it says the free game promo runs to the 10th. Of course, that front page has been wrong about the free games several times before during this sale. Honestly, the entire indie sale has been a bit of a fiasco, from the endless Maw codes, to the quickly out of stock bundles, to not even Tony seemingly knowing the correct times that sales were supposed to run at. It all reeks of the kind of rank amateurism I'd expect from a site like Gamersgate or GMG, not from Amazon.

Ok, so I got curious and bought a cheap thing on that list and sure enough I got my promos for The MAW, Guns of Icarus Online, and Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood.

so yeah Guns of Icaraus for free!(well with a purchase from that list lol) Glad to have helped my fellow CAGers who thought this deal was dead.  :)

#14660 tsts   CAG in Training CAG Veteran   85 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

i don't expect big discount about grid 2 .... as i'm just bored with current racing game and want to start a new one ...

saw the youtube , seems not bad

#14661 CthulhuSaves   Slack Shatnerologist CAGiversary!   397 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

CthulhuSaves

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

Louisiana $2.99,http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B00B0YGTWI/

is it as bad as this review make it out to be?

I read a mostly positive review of it on another site and ended up buying the game a few weeks ago (haven't played it yet). Apparently some people like it. :)

Also heard good things about Cursed Mountain, an obscure horror title from Deep Silver. Off-sale at the moment, but might be worth bookmarking for next time. 

Save the Whales; Collect the Whole Set!

rsz_4cag1.jpg

#14662 im_dany   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1132 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

I missed the last pages, but when are the "unavailable" things going back online? I really want the Arkham City DLCs, but I'm not going to buy again the same game

#14663 josgba2002   More cheap than anybody CAGiversary!   271 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:55 PM

i'm waiting for grid 2 .... or maybe f1 2012 .... :P
racing game bundle would be nice , if there is any :P

F1 & Grid 2 were discounted in GMG. But Grid 2 can be bought more cheaper in steamtrades or reddit from someone that got Intel promotion.
76561197995349663.png

#14664 tsts   CAG in Training CAG Veteran   85 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:34 PM

F1 & Grid 2 were discounted in GMG. But Grid 2 can be bought more cheaper in steamtrades or reddit from someone that got Intel promotion.

thanks ... will look around :)

#14665 puffy   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   164 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:52 PM

risen 2 collection 8.75$ on gamersgate

is there a similar offer planned in the near future?

Id prefer buying from amazon

adventure bundle is an  excellent deal I only miss haunted and zerzura and still thinking of buying

#14666 Tsel   The Dark Knight CAGiversary!   7552 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:19 PM

Ok, so I got curious and bought a cheap thing on that list and sure enough I got my promos for The MAW, Guns of Icarus Online, and Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood.

so yeah Guns of Icaraus for free!(well with a purchase from that list lol) Glad to have helped my fellow CAGers who thought this deal was dead.  :)

I can confirm this. I just got Guns of Icarus, Foreign Legion, and another copy of The Maw for free.

752200.png
76561198023514531.png

#14667 TheKbob   Rock On, Duder CAGiversary!   1307 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:37 PM

Well crap, I wish I had known TSW was going off sale days ago,... I'd have bought it then. 

*sigh* Well that really sucks.  Really wish titles that I'd have to wait until the weekend to get into would, I dunno, be on sale until the weekend. Guess I'm waiting for the Steam sale and hope for the same deal. 

76561197985623817.png

#14668 stonecold259   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   126 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

stonecold259

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:45 PM

I read a mostly positive review of it on another site and ended up buying the game a few weeks ago (haven't played it yet). Apparently some people like it. :)

Also heard good things about Cursed Mountain, an obscure horror title from Deep Silver. Off-sale at the moment, but might be worth bookmarking for next time. 

Thank you. I have seen the Louisiana's ad on adventuregamers.com so many times that it piques my interest. I'll get it because I need some adventure fix. 

I'll definitely keep an eye on Cursed Mountain. I remember it was around one dollar during Mayhem sale but I passed because some said it was crippled by poor controls. Now that I have bought a controller I'll give it a try when it goes on sale again.

Lost horizon is another game I'm waiting for to be on sale on Steam. Heard a lot of good things about it. Hope it'll end up in the bargain bin during the summer sale.

#14669 imac2much   The Angry Baker CAGiversary!   787 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:50 PM

What's a good indie game to buy right now to get Guns of Icarus for free?  I was somewhat interested in GoI but I don't see many good deals on indie games right now (other than perhaps Scribblenauts, which I already have).  Anything else I might be missing?

Posted Image

#14670 KemperJones   MSRP is for suckers. CAGiversary!   1196 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

KemperJones

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

I purchased Bastion for $4.49 and received promotional credits for the following titles free..

The Maw $9.99

Guns of Icarus Online $19.99

Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood $4.99

Great deal on Bastion. Too bad I already played through Maw on 360. Is there anyway for me to transfer the other games to other's who may have interest in them?  If anyone would be interested in getting Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection ($2.99), I'd be willing to trade for GoI:O or FL: BoB.

Now Playing: :ps4: Life is Strange: Before the Storm :switch: Bayonetta :switch: Fe

Completed Games: 2018 (2) - 2017 (?) - 2016 (16) - 2015 (25) - 2014 (32) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27)

101351.png