DEAD:Wii U Basic $224.99/Wii U Basic Bundle(With Zombi U and NSMNBU) $314.98

[quote name='omargm']check the prices... its like too cheap to be true :/... is this website safe?[/QUOTE]

Trust me it is 100% legit. You basically have to accumulate enough points by watching ads. It's really pretty simple. Doesn't take long ener. Plus it's endorsed by a ton of celebs/stars like Deron Williams. Again CAG hates it but but me and a bunch of other CAGS have had no problems at all.

[quote name='Blaster man']Waiting till holiday price drop $100 off.[/QUOTE]

Is that a serious statement? Will the Wii U drop that much in a short time?

BTW do you guys it is worth getting the Wii u with the games or will the games get cheaper eventually? Having a hard time deciding which one i should get.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']BTW do you guys it is worth getting the Wii u with the games or will the games get cheaper eventually? Having a hard time deciding which one i should get.[/QUOTE]
Get the standalone wii u console. The 2 games in the bundle are $60 each before the 25% savings.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Yeah but for some reason they are charging $10 shipping when I put it in my cart. Which ruins the deal.[/QUOTE]

but you dont pay tax!... i have some games in my cart right know but im not sure :drool:

[quote name='psihog']are they selling the loot from that airport robbery?[/QUOTE]

LOL no lockerz is legit, I can vouch for them as well. Seriously though where the hell can you hide 7,000 stolen Wii U consoles? I thought they'd be found by now.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']LOL no lockerz is legit, I can vouch for them as well. Seriously though where the hell can you hide 7,000 stolen Wii U consoles? I thought they'd be found by now.[/QUOTE]

Where to hide them? Non extraditing countries of course!

[quote name='DillonKC']Hey, for all the people used to Lockers. How much is let's say 1000 points worth?[/QUOTE]
Points are used for getting a certain % off items in the shop. You don't have to use points for this particular sale.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Points are used for getting a certain % off items in the shop. You don't have to use points for this particular sale.[/QUOTE]

Alrighty, thanks.

Shipping blows, but if you buy multiple items shipping stays at $10. Not too bad

Lockerz are 100% legit indeed. Ordered a ton of Vita and 360/PS3 stuff from them, and my copy of Resident Evil 3DS from them.

I completely forgot lockerz existed and I have over 13,000 ptz. It sucked after it's initial shop though where you could actually get stuff entirely free if you had enough points.

Regardless, now that I'm in the market for a 3ds xl I might as well keep an eye on the site.

But likely it'll still be more expensive than other places

[quote name='Lt Dan']I completely forgot lockerz existed and I have over 13,000 ptz. It sucked after it's initial shop though where you could actually get stuff entirely free if you had enough points.

Regardless, now that I'm in the market for a 3ds xl I might as well keep an eye on the site.

But likely it'll still be more expensive than other places[/QUOTE]
I got the 3DS XL on release week for $176 from Lockerz(When the MSRP was $200). They generally have cheaper hardware prices.

Damnit! The day that I work and forgot to check and miss out on the deal. Lockerz is legit. Bought the Vita 3g for $252 on launch day.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']LOL no lockerz is legit, I can vouch for them as well. Seriously though where the hell can you hide 7,000 stolen Wii U consoles? I thought they'd be found by now.[/QUOTE]

Mexico? Underneath 7,000 christmas trees?

Pretty sure they figured this bit out before they drove off with the trailers.

Well to anyone that would still view this page.

I ordered the Wii U Bundle with the two games. My order came in but only the Wii U no two games. I emailed lockerz to ask where my two games I paid for. So far not too happy that my two games are missing.

bread's done
Back