Wii U eShop Deals - 3/28: Curve & Natsume Sale, $7.50 Adventures of Pip, $10 RE Revelations, $8.49 Mutant Mudds SC, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
These are the latest deals on the Wii U's eShop right now.

All deals end at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET

Select Nintendo Wii U and 3DS eShop titles available to purchase as an eShop code from Nintendo.com! Links included below for these titles.

On Sale

99Moves - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

99Seconds - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Abyss - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Adventures of Pip - $7.50 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Alphadia Genesis - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Angry Bunnies: Colossal Carrot Crusade - $5.99 - 38% Off - Ends 4/25

Art of Balance - $6.70 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Avoider - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Baila Latino - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Blocky Bot - $1.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Blok Drop U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30
Brave Tank Hero - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Cake Ninja 3: The Legend Continues - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Christmas Adventure of Rocket Penguin - $1.59 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Bombs - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Color Zen - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/25

Cube Life: Island Survival - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Darts Up - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Don't Crash - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30
Explody Bomb - $0.59 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Fit Music - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Hold Your Fire: A Game About Responsibility - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Island Flight Simulator - $6.99 - 13% Off - Ends 3/31

Life of Pixel - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/11

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland - $12.90 - 35% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Maze - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Mortar Melon - $2.49 - 58% Off - Ends 4/30

Mutant Mudds Deluxe - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge - $8.49 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16 - Cross Buy - Mutant Mudds Deluxe Owners Only

My Style Studio: Hair Salon - $3.49 - 30% Off - Ends 4/25

My Style Studio: Notebook - $2.49 - 17% Off - Ends 4/25

Ninja Strike: Dangerous Dash - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Nova-111 - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

OlliOlli - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Paper Monsters Recut - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Pentapuzzle - $1.05 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

The Perplexing Orb - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Pixel Slime U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Plenty of Fishes - $2.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/30

Poker Dice Solitaire Future - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Pumped BMX+ - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Resident Evil Revelations - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Rock 'N Racing Off Road - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/31

Shut The Box - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Skylanders SuperChargers Portal Owner's Pack - $24.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/1

Spikey Walls - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $14.99 - 63% Off - Ends 3/30

Spy Chameleon - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Suspension Railroad Simulator - $5.00 - 38% Off - Ends 4/7

The Swapper - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

The Swindle - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 3/31

Tabletop Gallery - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Toss N Go - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Ultratron - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Word Party - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Promotions

• 20% off of either Trine Enchanted Edition ($11.99) or Trine 2: Director's Cut ($15.99) if you own the other game. This is a permanent promotion.
  • Own or Buy Rock 'N Racing Off Road, get Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX for $3.00 (62% Off).
Cross Buy Games

• Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria - $9.99
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - $19.99
  • OlliOlli - $9.99
  • Woah Dave! - $4.99
  • Xeodrifter - $9.99
Free Games

• Animal Crossing Plaza - Free companion app to Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the 3DS that lets you share screenshots and such from that game on the Miiverse on Wii U.
  • Disney Infinity - This is the full game for free, but it requires the base and figures that are sold separately. Works with bases from any other platform except for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One bases. No Club Nintendo coins come with this version.
  • Rayman Legends Challenges App - New Version of Demo with extra Daily/Weekly Challenges w/Online Leaderboards
  • Tank! Tank! Tank! - Limits: Three Plays Per Day, No Single-Player Campaign, Limited Multiplayer Maps/Mode Availability. Purchase one piece of DLC to get rid of play limit.
  • Zen Pinball 2 - Platform Hub with demos for all tables.
Want to see if a game has been on sale before? Check out my Wii U eShop Sale History Google Doc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that deals tab, but couldn't tell what their normal price was.

If I buy these and my WiiU breaks, will I be able to get them on a new WiiU or would they be lost forever like games bought on the Wii?

Thanks Frisky for posting. Hope they give enough deals in the eShop to justify a new deals thread. Little Inferno looks interesting but don't think I wanna drop $10 on it.

Really contemplating buying MSF. I liked it on 3DS and couldn't justify the price, but at this price it seems pretty nice as my Wii U game selection is limited at the moment.

[quote name='Wazzup4567']Really contemplating buying MSF. I liked it on 3DS and couldn't justify the price, but at this price it seems pretty nice as my Wii U game selection is limited at the moment.[/QUOTE]

do it. Great game, great music and charming art work.
yes, stages are meant to be beaten in 1-2 minutes but it often takes 10 min per stage to figure out how to accomplish that.

I've logged 2 hours in and i've only beat 11 of 21 regular stages, only hit par time on one stage, and there are 7 extra stages after beating the original 21.

Well worth $7 IMO.

[quote name='bonesawisready']do it. Great game, great music and charming art work.
yes, stages are meant to be beaten in 1-2 minutes but it often takes 10 min per stage to figure out how to accomplish that.

I've logged 2 hours in and i've only beat 11 of 21 regular stages, only hit par time on one stage, and there are 7 extra stages after beating the original 21.

Well worth $7 IMO.[/QUOTE]

AND it supports gamepad only gameplay so there's another reason to grab it!

Bumping this up since the new Nintendo Direct announced monthly sales of Virtual Console games for Wii U leading up to and after their launch with a spring update:

Virtual Console for Wii U: A spring system update will add Virtual Console software to the Nintendo eShop for Wii U. The service will launch right after the spring update and will include a selection of NES and Super NES games, with Game Boy Advance games to be added in the future. The prices for NES and Super NES Virtual Console games for Wii U will be the same as they were for the Virtual Console on Wii. People who have already purchased the Wii version of a certain NES or Super NES Virtual Console game and transferred it to their Wii U console can buy the enhanced Wii U version of the same game for the reduced price of $1 for NES games and $1.50 for Super NES games.

Classic Games for 30 Cents! To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the release of the Famicom in Japan (which was known as the NES in the United States), Nintendo is making one NES or Super NES game available each month now through July at the anniversary price of just 30 cents. Each game will be available at that price for 30 days, and the first is the NES game Balloon Fight, which is now available in the Nintendo eShop for Wii U.
From Balloon Fight on, these are the future $0.30 games until July:

February - F-Zero
March - Punch Out! Featuring Mr. Dream
April - Kirby's Adventure
May - Super Metroid
June - Yoshi
July - Donkey Kong

The only regular game on sale right now is Little Inferno for one more week, so get that if you're interested.

F-Zero, Punch-Out, and Super Metroid for under $1 sounds pretty good to me. Too bad we don't have Earthbound like Japan though - hopefully it's coming here for the full $8 price though.

[quote name='coolz481']F-Zero, Punch-Out, and Super Metroid for under $1 sounds pretty good to me. Too bad we don't have Earthbound like Japan though - hopefully it's coming here for the full $8 price though.[/QUOTE]

It won't, and probably not ever.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Jesus Christ, Nintendo. You call that a sale?![/QUOTE]

Exactly its kind of a joke. They started with balloon flight and not metroid!!!

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Jesus Christ, Nintendo. You call that a sale?![/QUOTE]

Shipping killed it for me

[quote name='ShadowNYC']What's the deal with previous Wii Virtual Console purchases--can they get transferred to the Wii U?[/QUOTE]

If you transfer your Wii purchases to your Wii U (which deletes them from your Wii account), Nintendo will offer a service to transfer them over from the Wii Emulator to the Wii U (when/if the game is released for the Wii U Virtual Console) for $1 (I think it was $1). So, kinda sorta maybe for $1.

[quote name='ShadowNYC']What's the deal with previous Wii Virtual Console purchases--can they get transferred to the Wii U?[/QUOTE]

They'll show up in Wii mode. To get them on the Wii U menu, it's $1 NES or $1.50 SNES. Still no word on other consoles.

I wonder what game they mean by with "Yoshi". Is that going to be Yoshi's Island (heck yeah!) of Yoshi's Cookie (30 cent is too much for that garbage)?

[quote name='defpally']I wonder what game they mean by with "Yoshi". Is that going to be Yoshi's Island (heck yeah!) of Yoshi's Cookie (30 cent is too much for that garbage)?[/QUOTE]

I think they mean Yoshi.

[quote name='defpally']I wonder what game they mean by with "Yoshi". Is that going to be Yoshi's Island (heck yeah!) of Yoshi's Cookie (30 cent is too much for that garbage)?[/QUOTE]

Yoshi Was an NES game..it was the prequel to Cookie

[quote name='plus1zero']Yoshi Was an NES game..it was the prequel to Cookie[/QUOTE]

Oh. That one. Well, it *might* be worth 30 cents. Maybe. I would prefer Tetris Attack or Wario's Woods (strangely addictive).

The rest are great games.

[quote name='moothemagiccow']They'll show up in Wii mode. To get them on the Wii U menu, it's $1 NES or $1.50 SNES. Still no word on other consoles.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ProppaT']If you transfer your Wii purchases to your Wii U (which deletes them from your Wii account), Nintendo will offer a service to transfer them over from the Wii Emulator to the Wii U (when/if the game is released for the Wii U Virtual Console) for $1 (I think it was $1). So, kinda sorta maybe for $1.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the responses :applause:

Yes, they can be transferred and played on the Wii channel

If you choose to upgrade them to play on the Wii U there's going to be an added fee to make that possible. Right now there's $1 (NES) and $1.50 (SNES) per game and as more games are able to be transferred you'll find larger prices as you go up the console food chain.

[quote name='ShadowNYC']Thanks for the responses :applause:[/QUOTE]
They're actually wrong about one aspect. You're not paying to transfer the Wii version to the Wii U, but you get a discount on the Wii U version if you've already purchased that game on Wii.

This is the actual PR announcement that Nintendo made about it:
Virtual Console for Wii U: A spring system update will add Virtual Console software to the Nintendo eShop for Wii U. The service will launch right after the spring update and will include a selection of NES and Super NES games, with Game Boy Advance games to be added in the future. The prices for NES and Super NES Virtual Console games for Wii U will be the same as they were for the Virtual Console on Wii. People who have already purchased the Wii version of a certain NES or Super NES Virtual Console game and transferred it to their Wii U console can buy the enhanced Wii U version of the same game for the reduced price of $1 for NES games and $1.50 for Super NES games.

Some new deals added to the OP:

Assassin's Creed III - $41.99 - Ends 2/26
ESPN Sports Connection - $34.99 - Ends 2/26
Just Dance 4 - $34.99 - Ends 2/26
Little Inferno - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Rabbids Land - $34.99 - Ends 2/26
Trine 2 - $14.99 - Ends 2/28
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 - $34.99 - Ends 2/26
ZombiU - $41.99 - Ends 2/26

Call me crazy, but I'm trying to buy digital as much as I can for Wii U, so these deals are tempting... Well at least the deals for the good games ;P

F-Zero!!!!!!!

Can't wait lol, kinda sad for Wii u games when I'm looking forward tp fzero :p

Good deal on zombiU , best Wii u game and made me tense and scared 0_o

does anyone know if wii points can be used for the eshop? I'm guessing no but I want confirmation.

Anyway, gotta buy Trine before the price changes back

[quote name='themidnighter23']does anyone know if wii points can be used for the eshop? I'm guessing no but I want confirmation.

Anyway, gotta buy Trine before the price changes back[/QUOTE]
Nope. The only cross-platform money are Wii U/3DS bucks that can be redeemed on either platform, though they stay on that platform once redeemed.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Nope. The only cross-platform money are Wii U/3DS bucks that can be redeemed on either platform, though they stay on that platform once redeemed.[/QUOTE]

so I can buy those 3DS cards for the Wii U, good to know. thx

Did a couple F-Zero races before I crash, man I love this game. The music is amazing as well, we definitely need a new one of these for Wii U!

[quote name='maximumzero']Has Nano Assault Neo ever gone on sale?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, I've been waiting for one myself so unless I missed it going on sale it hasn't yet.

[quote name='MoCiWe']Did a couple F-Zero races before I crash, man I love this game. The music is amazing as well, we definitely need a new one of these for Wii U!

I don't think so, I've been waiting for one myself so unless I missed it going on sale it hasn't yet.[/QUOTE]
Music for Big Blue track is still one of my favorites.

[quote name='maximumzero']Has Nano Assault Neo ever gone on sale?[/QUOTE]

Nope. That is the only title on there that I am interested in and don't own. Seems like every other "launch" indie game had been on sale though, so hopefully it will be also.

[quote name='shivan128']Music for Big Blue track is still one of my favorites.[/QUOTE]

Yes! I commented on that song in one of my Miiverse posts, such a great song lol

F-Zero is now available for $0.30 with Balloon Fight being taken down and Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive Edition is on sale for $4.99 until 2/28.

Damn, wish I could buy Wii U eShop games without owning a Wii U. I'd totally grab Mighty Switch Force, but I wasn't planning on buying a Wii U until later.

Yeah, Nintendo is laggin behind, in regards to their e-shop. I buy ps3/vita games on their new online site (don't currently have a vita) and 360 dlc on xbox.com, all via pc. On Itunes, I buy a bunch of free/cheap games, and I don't even have an iphone or ipad. Only on the Nintendo systems do you need to both own and access the online store through the system os.

[quote name='moothemagiccow']Not even itunes has a website you can buy from.

And why would you buy games you can't play?[/QUOTE]

Save now play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back