Origin: (PC) ME 3 & 2 $10 each, ME Triloogy $25, ME 3 N7 Digital Deluxe Edition $15

iRandom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
271 (100%)

PC | Xbox 360 | Wii | PlayStation 3 | Portable | Free Games | Demos | Deals

Exclusive Offers. Exceptional Savings. Every Week.

Current Deals

It's worth noting that those who purchase SimCity by 3/18 get's a free game

SPECIAL COMMEMORATIVE OFFER:
GET IN THE GAME FOR AS LOW AS $10

Take on the epic conclusion to the Mass Effect saga for just $10! Plus, save big on the original smash hit and the mind-blowing sequel. Save even more when you purchase Mass Effect Trilogy for only $25. Hurry, offer ends March 12.
ME3AnnivSale_tile_387x216.jpg

SAVE NOW:
FREE SHIPPING NOW THROUGH MARCH 27
Take advantage of free economy shipping on orders of $25 or more for a limited time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='usagi']The Sim City deal is pretty weak because the terms state a $20 min. purchase to use the $10 promo code each time.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. And their sales are pretty weak too compared to other stores. Most likely if a game goes $20 on Origin it's going to go $5 or $10 on Amazon or even Steam at some point.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Crysis 1 is a pain in the ass to play on Windows 7 & I assume Windows 8. So I'd think hard before buying it..[/QUOTE]

Never had a problem with it on 7 and haven't had a problem on 8.

Thanks for the Crysis for $1 tip. I got it, though I was surprised to learn that the US Dollar is weaker than the Australian Dollar.

I had crysis 2 on xbox when it was $5 or something, it is nothing special I supposed the single player is worth playing on crysis 2 but it's not memorable at all, it looks good though.

fuck. I thought Premium was gonna be $10. There's no way I'm paying that much for each piece of DLC.

So it's just Battlefield 3 DLC? Your title got my hopes up, thinking that they might've actually put the ME2/ME3 DLC on sale for once.

I hate you now (but most of it's still reserved for EA).

[quote name='superhippy1986']Crysis 1 is a pain in the ass to play on Windows 7 & I assume Windows 8. So I'd think hard before buying it..[/QUOTE]
Had 0 probs on win 7

Picked up Battlefield 3. $12 is a steal, just wish it came with some form of DLC... which I should've bought last week.

I also had a HELL of a time trying to get this game to run. For some reason, updating drivers on an Asus laptop is damn near impossible and requires an easter egg hunt across the internet.

[quote name='bruceg']Is it correct that Alice for pc doesn't include the original Alice as well?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it doesn't. However, there are a couple retailers that sell an "Alice Complete" version that comes with the original Alice and Madness Returns (they activate on Origin). Amazon and Gamestop both sell it.

[quote name='MrBonk']Can't you also purchase it through the game menu?[/QUOTE]

No, not unless there was a recent update that made that possible.

had them change the price right in the middle of checkout, and now they are giving me the runaround, 2 hours so far on chat. This sucks !!

Well update, I finally spoke to a supervisor who gave me the game and all it's DLC for free. I'm not sure the 2hrs of aggravation was worth it, and I'm still waiting for the promised refund notice after being told to buy at full price and the difference would be refunded.

Last edited by a moderator:
for anyone that might have use for it... EA Dr. Pepper Code that takes $10 off an Origins purchase of a 'sport' video game

$10 off code for EA Origins m6vov2n8r79wxrex

Bah humbug! I ran over to origin after seeing posters state Crysis 2 Maximum was $5. After seeing that it wasn't, i noticed the post was from last month. Fail.

How come EA never does any good sales on the Sims themselves, I mean right now Amazon is selling their own games for cheaper beating their "amazing sale."

I mean all I want is -66% to pick up the stuff packs and use my 15% off CS code but noooo playing hard ball I see EA. :cry:

[quote name='j-cart']Need a deal on that BF3 premium to make this sale any worth it.[/QUOTE]

Ticks me off - those guys never put Premium on sale for a decent price.

[quote name='Zen Rukasu']Does anyone know if it's better to buy the Mass Effect Trilogy over buying them individually?[/QUOTE]

Also curious, is this a good deal? I try to stay away from ea, but Ive been looking forward to me2/3 for much too long.

[quote name='Mugatu']Ticks me off - those guys never put Premium on sale for a decent price.[/QUOTE]
I picked up a boxed copy of PC premium at Best Buy in late Nov for either 15or 25, so it happens, just rarely

[quote name='nosferatu51']I picked up a boxed copy of PC premium at Best Buy in late Nov for either 15or 25, so it happens, just rarely[/QUOTE]

It was $20 once at Amazon, but it should be cheaper than the base game IMO.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']The ME Trilogy is the same price on Gamersgate: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MET/mass-effect-trilogy

If you have the 20% discount or know someone who does it goes down to $24 for the trilogy.

I have the discount if any CAGs need help with it.[/QUOTE]

The games are even less individually. I might wait on ME3 until it's $5.

Last edited:
[quote name='bshirk']I'm considering this, but I imagine it could hit $10-15 this year.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind that PC DD version of the Mass Effect Trilogy is basically just ME1 + ME2 + ME3 base games (not even premium editions) bundled together with none of the premium DLC (with the exception of ME1, which includes the "Pinnacle" premium DLC ($5)). So, buying the games individually is cheaper and nets you the same gaming content (the extras from the Trilogy are targeted towards physical box purchases, iirc).

I have a $10 birthday code, but does not work with these even though they are in the list of January birthdays when clicking Redeem in the email. Wonder if it is the same with the $10 off with SimCity codes.

Well, individually from Gamersgate you can get:

Mass Effect - $5
Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe - $7.50
Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe - $15

So $27.50 before the 20% off, so $22 after discount.

bread's done
Back