Walmart: 2/$30 (SR3:TFP BatmanAA:GOTY GoW:OC ICO/SotC) Halo4+1yr XBL $70, 12m XBL $40

iRandom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
271 (100%)
Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3 | Nintendo Wii U | Nintendo Wii | Nintendo DS & Dsi | Nintendo 3DS | PlayStation Vita | Accessories | PC Gaming

12 Month Xbox LIVE GOLD Membership $39.96

Value Bundles

Xbox 360 2-for-$30 Video Game Bundle - $30.00[Customspoiler=List of Games]Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY, Saints Row The Third: The Full Package, Midway Arcade Origins, Final Fantasy XIII-2...[/Customspoiler]
Your Choice Halo 4 or Forza Horizon Game with Xbox Live 12 Month Card (Xbox 360) - $69.96
Sony PS3 Favorites 2-for-$30 Value Game Bundle - $30.00[Customspoiler=List of Games]God of War Origins Collection, ICO / Shadow of the Colossus, LBP: SE, Jak & Daxter HD Collection....[/Customspoiler]
2 For $50 Gamer's Bundle (Your Choice PS3 or Xbox) - $50.00[Customspoiler=List of Games]Red Dead Redemption: GOTY, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Black Ops: LE, God of War Saga, Fallout New Vegas: UE....[/Customspoiler]

Pre-Orders (w/ $20 eGift card)

Bargain Bins

Dragon Age Origins - Ultimate Edition Xbox 360 $14.00
Brink Xbox 360 Pre-Owned $3.96
Deus EX Human Revolution (PS3) $15

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='007bond']Nice deal on what I found to be an enjoyable game.[/QUOTE]
how long is campaign, and single player?

[quote name='YBX87']how long is campaign, and single player?[/QUOTE]

It's been a while since I've played it but I think it was 8-10 hours or so.

i liked this game more than l.a. noire... if you dont have it, buy it you wont be dissapointed :)

[quote name='Brother Daz']It's been a while since I've played it but I think it was 8-10 hours or so.[/QUOTE]
does this game play like gta, in terms of sand-box style? because that is what i got from the youtube gameplay video i seen

Outfreakingstanding. I've been hunting this new or used for what feels like forever. Great deal. Thanks to the CAG who found and posted this and thanks to the OP who posted this deal in the main deal forums. Got one for pickup 1/21

Fantastic game. Even if if I paid full price for the game and all of the dlcs, I would have still considered it a steal. Definitely one of my favorite games this gen.

Thanks OP. I actually platinumed this on :ps3: and (before the DLC) and was considering grabbing a vanilla copy with all the DLC on sale for :360:, but this is even better.

Great find!

I'm in for $12.62 after tax/shipping. Great deal on a game I used to have but never got a chance to finish before it got lost in the shuffle of a move. Odd side note: the free ship-to-store option Walmart.com always has would've taken 14 days to get to my closest store! And there's a gigantor Walmart Distribution Center hub about ~25 miles away. Strange, so I just paid the extra $1.98 shipping to get it in ~5 days. Still a great deal with all the DLCs and such. Thanks OP

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']damn I bought the CE of this game and now I have to buy this to get all the dlc.[/QUOTE]

Me too. :cry:

[quote name='YBX87']does this game play like gta, in terms of sand-box style? because that is what i got from the youtube gameplay video i seen[/QUOTE]

You can explore, but it's a lot more structured and straightforward than a GTA game. Not an awful lot to do outside of the main story; it has collectibles in the form of wanted posters and Playboy magazines(yes), but that's about it. Still, the game is excellent, and a steal at $10.

Hãng Pantech HÃ$n Qu?c tuy không l?n m?nh hon nhu các hãng di?n tho?i khác HÃ$n Qu?c nhung cung dã chi?m c?m tình m?t s? d?i tu?ng t?i Vi?t Nam v?i di?n tho?i Sky A760

Di?n tho?i Sky A760

Dòng di?n tho?i c?a hãng nÃ$y cho Sky A760 có c?u hình cao chip 1.5GHz Qualcomm Scorpion MSM8260, 2 nhân, Ram 1Gb b? nh? trong 16Gb có khe c?m th? nh? ngoÃ$i micro SD h? tr? th? lên t?i 32Gb mÃ$n hình siêu nét, ch?y Android 4.0 m?i nh?t mÃ$ giá quá h?p d?n khi?n cho Sky A760 "b?" các fan công ngh? san lùng tìm ki?m kh?p noi. Tr? thÃ$nh d? tÃ$i nóng hon bao gi? h?t trên nh?ng di?n dÃ$n công ngh? Vi?t Nam, d?ng th?i tr? thÃ$nh hÃ$ng m?c tiêu san lùng c?a các b?n dam mê công ngh?.

Di?u d?c bi?t ? dòng di?n tho?i hÃ$n qu?c c?a hãng Pantech chÃ$nh lÃ$ s? trang b? các tÃ$nh nang gi?i trÃ$ cao c?p cùng dáng v? thanh m?nh nhung ch?c ch?n c?a sky A760 lôi cu?n m?i fan ngay t? cái nhìn d?u tiên. Dúng theo phong cách thi?t k? c?a hãng: Công ngh? vÃ$ th?i trang luôn song hÃ$nh cùng nhau.

LIÊN H? MUA HÀNG T?I:

TRUNG TÂM DI?N THO?I HÀ N?I

Yahoo: dthanoi

D?a ch?: 519 Kim Nguu, Hai BÃ$ Trung, HÃ$ N?i

Hotline: 046 680 6711

T? khóa: di?n tho?i sky A760, sky a760, dien thoai, di?n tho?i

[quote name='ngulam402']Hãng Pantech HÃ$n Qu?c tuy không l?n m?nh hon nhu các hãng di?n tho?i khác HÃ$n Qu?c nhung cung dã chi?m c?m tình m?t s? d?i tu?ng t?i Vi?t Nam v?i di?n tho?i Sky A760

Di?n tho?i Sky A760

Dòng di?n tho?i c?a hãng nÃ$y cho Sky A760 có c?u hình cao chip 1.5GHz Qualcomm Scorpion MSM8260, 2 nhân, Ram 1Gb b? nh? trong 16Gb có khe c?m th? nh? ngoÃ$i micro SD h? tr? th? lên t?i 32Gb mÃ$n hình siêu nét, ch?y Android 4.0 m?i nh?t mÃ$ giá quá h?p d?n khi?n cho Sky A760 "b?" các fan công ngh? san lùng tìm ki?m kh?p noi. Tr? thÃ$nh d? tÃ$i nóng hon bao gi? h?t trên nh?ng di?n dÃ$n công ngh? Vi?t Nam, d?ng th?i tr? thÃ$nh hÃ$ng m?c tiêu san lùng c?a các b?n dam mê công ngh?.

Di?u d?c bi?t ? dòng di?n tho?i hÃ$n qu?c c?a hãng Pantech chÃ$nh lÃ$ s? trang b? các tÃ$nh nang gi?i trÃ$ cao c?p cùng dáng v? thanh m?nh nhung ch?c ch?n c?a sky A760 lôi cu?n m?i fan ngay t? cái nhìn d?u tiên. Dúng theo phong cách thi?t k? c?a hãng: Công ngh? vÃ$ th?i trang luôn song hÃ$nh cùng nhau.

LIÊN H? MUA HÀNG T?I:

TRUNG TÂM DI?N THO?I HÀ N?I

Yahoo: dthanoi

D?a ch?: 519 Kim Nguu, Hai BÃ$ Trung, HÃ$ N?i

Hotline: 046 680 6711

T? khóa: di?n tho?i sky A760, sky a760, dien thoai, di?n tho?i[/QUOTE]

In for 2.

I know that his probably doesn't mean much but you need to have a hard drive installed in order to install the DLC. So if you use flash drives, you can't play the DLC.

fuckers canceled my in store pick up. Should've selected site to store or home delivery. Guarantee they are too lazy to search through their piles of $20 games...

Yeah WTF is wrong with the site.

My own store, I know we have this version (pretty sure it was regular price when I saw it last however) yet it says it's unavailable for s-t-s. Fine, so be it. So the next closest store I have the ability to pickup from is a 30mi drive away (as opposed to the other 6 stores it's trying to show me) yet it doesn't even display that the store EXISTS until I try to switch stores at checkout... where it says it's available for pickup... sigh. If I go and find the store to pick as "My Store" through other means on the site then, of course, it says the games unavailable--except through the same list at checkout which says it is available.

Fate (and Walmart) says I can't have this today I guess. :wall:

Thanks OP. Took three tries before I got a store to hold it but got one for pickup. Fortunately or unfortunately there are way too many Walmarts in my area.

Crap. My order from last night was cancelled. Tried another one today at a different store, and it's also just now been cancelled. WTF is wrong with Wal-Mart?

I bet if I go to a store it will be right there. Just the employees are too lazy to look. Is this a new thing for Wal-Mart? I've done site-to-store before, but that usually means the item gets SHIPPED to the store (for free) for me to go in to pick up. I was not aware in the past of them having something immediately available for pick-up. So far it seems like a major fail though.

mine got cancelled so we went there to shop and i found it. got them to match the website since they cancelled my order because they couldn't find it

bread's done
Back