Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition - $16.49 on Amazon

R3DNate

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
It's free shipping still from that seller and it's through amazon. If you have prime it's still available for 2-day shipping.

[quote name='R3DNate']It's free shipping still from that seller and it's through amazon. If you have prime it's still available for 2-day shipping.[/QUOTE]

I'd pay the extra 27 cents and guarantee yourself no resealed copies and worry-free Amazon return policy.

I traded my regular non complete edition of mortal kombat to amazon for $15. 2 weeks ago. It was the highest trade in value I could find.

Edit: its still $15.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']I'd pay the extra 27 cents and guarantee yourself no resealed copies and worry-free Amazon return policy.[/QUOTE]
Fulfilled by Amazon. So you get all of that too.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Fulfilled by Amazon. So you get all of that too.[/QUOTE]

I've received resealed copies when ordering from sellers that fulfill from Amazon. I think fulfillment is just sellers storing their own products at Amazon fulfillment centers. They aren't actually Amazon products. But you shouldn't have any issues returning orders that fulfill. There may be a restocking fee though.

Well I'm good because I have a PS3 Copy I bought a long time ago (Komplete Edition), but yeah you wouldn't have worry about it not being sold from Amazon if you'd just buy that version.

[quote name='giantqtipz']I traded my regular non complete edition of mortal kombat to amazon for $15. 2 weeks ago. It was the highest trade in value I could find.

Edit: its still $15.[/QUOTE]

$15 for 360, $10 for PS3.

$3 for Vita. LOL.

Question to people who already own this: is the additional content part of the game, installable from disk, or a download code? I don't really wanna bother trading in my vanilla edition to justify buying the Komplete, but if i could install the DLC characters onto my PS3 and just give away the game to a friend, i'd probably do that.

[quote name='happydogs']Question to people who already own this: is the additional content part of the game, installable from disk, or a download code? I don't really wanna bother trading in my vanilla edition to justify buying the Komplete, but if i could install the DLC characters onto my PS3 and just give away the game to a friend, i'd probably do that.[/QUOTE]
I still have the Komplete Edition for the PS3 and I didn't have to download anything or use a code. It was all on disc when I popped it in. You get Freddy Krueger DLC and a few more. I'd sell it or trade it in and get this version.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']I've received resealed copies when ordering from sellers that fulfill from Amazon. I think fulfillment is just sellers storing their own products at Amazon fulfillment centers. They aren't actually Amazon products. But you shouldn't have any issues returning orders that fulfill. There may be a restocking fee though.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty much the same as returning items purchased directly from Amazon (so no restocking). However, you have to return for a refund; you can't exchange the item for another.

For PS3 product features, the Amazon page lists this:

Product Features
- Note: The extra downloadable content is a bonus that a customer may or may not get.

I really love when games come with '49'.

I got this new last year at Gamestop and the DLC code for the Mortal Kombat (1995) movie had a 12/31/12 expiration date. Probably not a big deal to anyone. You should still try the code just to make sure.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I got this new last year at Gamestop and the DLC code for the Mortal Kombat (1995) movie had a 12/31/12 expiration date. Probably not a big deal to anyone. You should still try the code just to make sure.[/QUOTE]

If you buy it with amazon as the seller just tell them the movie code is expired and you aren't happy. They will probably give you a $5 credit.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I got this new last year at Gamestop and the DLC code for the Mortal Kombat (1995) movie had a 12/31/12 expiration date. Probably not a big deal to anyone. You should still try the code just to make sure.[/QUOTE]

The 360 version doesn't have the dlc disclaimer. Pay the extra $.27 and if the movie code doesn't work complain to them. They will probably give you a $5 credit.

[quote name='blinknot4']I really love when games come with '49'.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the PS3 version is better. The only product feature for the 360 is "28".

The picture on Amazon shows a Greatest Hits version in the Red case. Has anyone seen one of these in store before?

[quote name='evildeadjedi']So, are all the characters already unlocked in this version? Or, can you still unlock characters through story mode and whatnot?[/QUOTE]

All DLC characters and everything you normally unlock in the Challenge Tower is all unlocked on the disc from the start.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Any games come with a "69?"[/QUOTE]

[quote name='giantqtipz']Yea I have one, ill play with you if you want[/QUOTE]
*point-laugh*

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']The only DLC stuff is for the soundtrack & movie which expired already as another poster stated.[/QUOTE]
The Greatest Hits version says it expires in 2014. :)

I know the black label version says 2012, though. Buyers will probably get the GH version.

[quote name='flix1']The picture on Amazon shows a Greatest Hits version in the Red case. Has anyone seen one of these in store before?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I've seen them at Gamestop and Best Buy. Oddly enough, the copies I saw at Best Buy had the red Greatest Hits cover art but the cases were clear.

is the Xbox version box a gray case or green case?
I know dead island GOTY had a green case but said Platinum Hits on it.
i need to know cuz my bro likes the gray cases

bread's done
Back