Street Fight X Tekken Vita $24.99 @ Amazon

R3DNate

CAGiversary!
The Vita Version of Street Fighter X Tekken is only $24.99. I think that's a pretty good deal for this version because it's normally $39.99. Best Buy also, had it for $24.99 but it says currently not available for shipping, so Amazon would be the better option right now.

Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B007UM59AM

Best Buy Link (If available in store):
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Street+...3-23?id=1218680059527&skuId=5667279&st=street fighter x tekken&lp=1&cp=1

I read that this game has netcode and disc locked content issues for the PS3 and 360 versions. Has that been fixed for the Vita? :bouncy:

[quote name='Rodster']I read that this game has netcode and disc locked content issues for the PS3 and 360 versions. Has that been fixed for the Vita? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Cross PS3/Vita game so same netcode I assume. Vita won't have disc lock content but may have disk lock content. :lol:

The DLC it comes with is mainly for PS3. The Vita version has all the characters unocked from the get go, but the DLC unlocks new costumes for it. Also comes with the PS3 character and costume DLC. This is worth it for that PS3 DLC alone.

So just wondering, lets say I buy the Vita version of this game then sell it, then I buy the PS3 version of it, will I get all the 12 characters DLC?

[quote name='TimesTicking']So just wondering, lets say I buy the Vita version of this game then sell it, then I buy the PS3 version of it, will I get all the 12 characters DLC?[/QUOTE]

I don't believe so.

[quote name='TimesTicking']So just wondering, lets say I buy the Vita version of this game then sell it, then I buy the PS3 version of it, will I get all the 12 characters DLC?[/QUOTE]

Yes you would. It just comes with a DLC card on the inside of the case. Input that and it gives you three different things. 1 Characters for PS3, 1 costumes for PS3, and 1 costumes for Vita DLC.

[quote name='Gosha']Yes you would. It just comes with a DLC card on the inside of the case. Input that and it gives you three different things. 1 Characters for PS3, 1 costumes for PS3, and 1 costumes for Vita DLC.[/QUOTE]

The 12 characters dlc for vita is in the card? That means if I buy a used one, I can use 12 new characters in vita. Am I right?

bread's done
Back