What headsets are you using?

akareem27

CAGiversary!
Im in the market for a good headset for $150 or less. I was leaning more towards the wireless sony pulse elites but was also looking into the tritton ax720 also. But any other headsets suggestions?

I don't know much about the different kinds of headsets out there but I use the Red Samurai Stereo headset and I like them a lot.

They were $39.99 at Gamestop.

I know this is the Sony Gaming forum but I'm going to add that I use the Turtle Beach x32 headset for 360 and I like those too.

Same as above, it's pretty great, it comfortable, has good sound, it's great at blocking outside noise, it has surround, mic, wireless. Pretty awesome

I use the Sony 7.1 (not pulse)

I think they are great. You can hear everything very clearly....I do notice from time to time the voices will cut in and out in a conversation. Not a big deal to me though.

I don't have any headset lol. I would like some, but i don't really want to spend more than $30-$40 bucks on a headset and i still haven't found any decent ones at that price. If anyone has any suggestions of some affordable headsets, even if they go a little above what i want to pay, then that would be awesome.

I had the Sony Bluetooth One (the regular headset 1st gen) but was annoyed by the echo of my own voice and the beeping while muted so I sold it and bought a Red Samurai wired mono headset at Gamestop for 20 bucks. Not the greatest but it works well and sounds great.

I'm using the official PS3 wireless bluetooth headset. I love it.
Nothing big and clunky on your head and It has a great microphone.

I've talk to some people who seemed as if they were talking from inside a well, I can't imagine what they were using.

I'd like a wireless headset that also works with the 360. What's a good one of that type that isn't too outrageously expensive?

I started with aTurtle Beach P11. Not a bad starter set but I think the build quality could be better. Now I use a Sharkoon XStatic SP since I can use it for 360 and PC. If I ever get themoney I'll probably get some audiophile grade headsets lol

[quote name='akareem27']Im in the market for a good headset for $150 or less. I was leaning more towards the wireless sony pulse elites but was also looking into the tritton ax720 also. But any other headsets suggestions?[/QUOTE]

I have both the Tritton AX 720s and the Pulse Elites and I would go with the Trittons if you want a headset just for gaming purposes. They have an overall better sound and are more comfortable IMO.

I have 360/ps3 tritton headset I got a new pair for Christmas

I WAS using an Ear Force Foxtrot, but the stupid things broke and now I have to go through Turtle Beach to get a new pair. If Turtle Beach doesn't honor their warranty, which I'm thinking they won't, then I'll look at a pair of Astros.

Im still using my original pair of turtle beach x1's. Ive bought a few others here and there but i have yet to find one that can match the bass these put out so i keep using them. I switch them between my ps3 and 360.

bread's done
Back