Any physical stores that sell original ps3 slim (320GB)

smokeyp31

CAGiversary!
Is there any physical stores that sell the original slim, looking for the 320 GB MW3 ps3 bundle, uncharted 3 bundle, or just the system by itself, wanna get a ps3 but I dont like the new super slim, willing to pay a little bit more to get the regular slim, thanks.

[quote name='smokeyp31']Is there any physical stores that sell the original slim, looking for the 320 GB MW3 ps3 bundle, uncharted 3 bundle, or just the system by itself, wanna get a ps3 but I dont like the new super slim, willing to pay a little bit more to get the regular slim, thanks.[/QUOTE]

i could not find a physical store that sells it, but i did find the uncharted 3 320 bundle available on newegg.com, lol

I guess my only choice will be to buy the 160 GB PS3 from bestbuy and upgrade the hardrive with a bigger one, anyone knows if bestbuy will clearance this PS3 model anytime soon, also could you guys recommend some good 320 GB or bigger harddrives for cheap prices, thanks

I was just at Target tonight and saw that the 320 GB Move Action bundle is on temporary price cut. According to the yellow tag: Regularly $349.99, now $269.99. Valid 1/13-1/19. DCPI # 207-23-0013. It's not the bundle you want, but just a heads up on the cut. You could always sell the game and Move peripherals. YMMV on finding one, but good luck.

Awesome, thanks for the replies, I will try my luck in Gamestop and target tomorrow, awesome price for the move bundle, also on Mw3 bundle, I dont mind if its any bundle, as long as it is the 320 GB regular slim, I dont like the new super slim.

bread's done
Back