DJMAX Technika Tune VITA $44.99 shipped TODAY ONLY....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gosha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.technikatune.com/buy.php#!/~/product/category=0&id=15443293

From the DJ MAX Facebook...

"This weekend (starting at 12:00am Saturday, ending 12:00am monday) we'll be giving $5 off on all purchases of TECHNIKA TUNE from technikatune.com!"

Just enter coupon code: DJMTTUNE48 at checkout!

So the game ends up being $44.99 with FREE SHIPPING. I didn't have any tax when I checked out via Paypal, I'd imagine its the same with paying with a card. Probably the cheapest this game will be unless Amazon ever stocks it.

Last edited by a moderator:
this game really isnt worth 50. it should of been 39.99. loved it but the replay value is slim unless youre some crazy korean who lives for djmax

[quote name='Edzo04']this game really isnt worth 50. it should of been 39.99. loved it but the replay value is slim unless youre some crazy korean who lives for djmax[/QUOTE]

Or maybe like the songs? Either way I disagree. Pretty fun game :lol:

Thank you, OP. I picked up a copy since I wanted it anyways. I also want to support the company to show that we still want physical games.

I haven't even opened the copy I bought since I also got it digitally when I reviewed it.

Maybe I'll put my copy up on the trade forum and see if someone would like to trade Hatsune Miku for it. (Vita)

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I'd been eyeing this game but 3+ gigs was bordering on too large for my 16 GB memory card. $45 with no tax and free shipping is pretty great.

[quote name='Edzo04']this game really isnt worth 50. it should of been 39.99. loved it but the replay value is slim unless youre some crazy korean who lives for djmax[/QUOTE]

Completely agree. This should be $39.99 regular, $5 off today for $34.99. Will have to wait for a deal on PS+ or something, $50 is ridiculous and I LOVE the DJMax series.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']I've never even heard of this game...was it released in retail? I work at GameStop and have never seen it[/QUOTE]

Both this and Under Defeat HD aren't even in gamestop's system for trade.

[quote name='Byakurai']Both this and Under Defeat HD aren't even in gamestop's system for trade.[/QUOTE]

That's because Gamestop is too busy reslling ios devices, dre's Beats, and mobile phones to care. Hah, jk.

I think its just because these games have such low print runs, it wouldn't be wise to deal with shipping to too many distributors and whatnot.

I'm a huge DJ Max fan and I actually ended up selling my copy on Amazon just two days ago. I thought the game was really polished, looked great on the OLED... but my issues:

1) I missed actually using buttons / dpad.

2) In order to play using the backtouch, you have to hold your Vita in a really funky way. Kind of the same reason why I ended up trading in Kid Icarus; both great games but I don't want to be required to really struggle with controls / holding the system to play (but then again, I put in hundreds of hours in Monster Hunter using the "claw"... so go figure).

Again, great game. Lots of polish. Looks great. But this release just wasn't for me I guess.

[quote name='depward']I'm a huge DJ Max fan and I actually ended up selling my copy on Amazon just two days ago. I thought the game was really polished, looked great on the OLED... but my issues:

2) In order to play using the backtouch, you have to hold your Vita in a really funky way. Kind of the same reason why I ended up trading in Kid Icarus; both great games but I don't want to be required to really struggle with controls / holding the system to play (but then again, I put in hundreds of hours in Monster Hunter using the "claw"... so go figure).

Again, great game. Lots of polish. Looks great. But this release just wasn't for me I guess.[/QUOTE]
for using the back touch i have to play with either my charger plugged in or headphones for my fingers to grip. disagree strongly on kid icarus though. i still cant understand how so many people couldnt handle the controls. not a single pain or cramp for me. might be the large amount of hours put into metroid prime hunters though

[quote name='Kstyle']19.99 is highest I will go for this game[/QUOTE]

^This.

It's a music game so eventually it will drop in price. No handheld game is worth $50. Also it doesn't bring anything new to the table. Tap Tap Revenge has been doing this for a long time on iOS.

I don't know if it will ever reach $19.99 in physical form considering the game is only being sold by Pentavision themselves. There will not be many of these games in circulation. Of course, I could be completely wrong and this game could be $5.00 on eBay someday.

[quote name='StryderOmega']^This.

It's a music game so eventually it will drop in price. No handheld game is worth $50. Also it doesn't bring anything new to the table. Tap Tap Revenge has been doing this for a long time on iOS.[/QUOTE]

Yeaaaah, good luck on that.

[quote name='depward']I'm a huge DJ Max fan and I actually ended up selling my copy on Amazon just two days ago. I thought the game was really polished, looked great on the OLED... but my issues:

Again, great game. Lots of polish. Looks great. But this release just wasn't for me I guess.[/QUOTE]

there is a front-screen-only option also, if you don't want to play using front + back screen

I brought it just to give them a little support. It sad that there are not a lot of good music/rhythm games for this generation. Used to play a lot of DDR and Pump It Up on the PS2, and DJMax on the PSP.

I figure the physical edition will become rare and 3 GB is way too much space to use on a memory card, so I went ahead and ordered one. I know I want to play it and I'd kick myself if this is the cheapest the physical version ever gets and I didn't buy it.

Buddy, you can apply this to any music game you don't like.

[quote name='StryderOmega']
It's a music game so eventually it will drop in price.[/QUOTE]

You must be new to dealing with music games localized from another region.

[quote name='Lei']there is a front-screen-only option also, if you don't want to play using front + back screen[/QUOTE]

The front screen option gets pretty cluttered if you play front screen only. It's nice to add it for purists but I play with a stylus and its just too much to handle with the extra notes on the front screen.

[quote name='aznxsa2587']I brought it just to give them a little support. It sad that there are not a lot of good music/rhythm games for this generation. Used to play a lot of DDR and Pump It Up on the PS2, and DJMax on the PSP.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zbornak']I figure the physical edition will become rare and 3 GB is way too much space to use on a memory card, so I went ahead and ordered one. I know I want to play it and I'd kick myself if this is the cheapest the physical version ever gets and I didn't buy it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I ordered one for these two reasons combined. Tightly-timed rhythm games like this on home console are pretty much going the way of the dodo, especially with the advent of newer TVs that introduce so much latency.

I actually was trying to play Incredible Crisis for the PS1 the other day, and a lot of those minigames were almost impossible when I was playing it through my PS3 hooked up to my LCD tv. Ended up having to play it on my 10 year old TV I have in the other room hooked up to my PS2, Gamecube, etc.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Buddy, you can apply this to any music game you don't like.

You must be new to dealing with music games localized from another region.[/QUOTE]
oh no but buddy i loved the game. buuuuudddyyyyyyy

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Looks kinda cool, but where's Parappa? He needs to stop fighting and come out with another pure Parappa game. ;)[/QUOTE]

100% THIS!!!!! :applause::whee::pray:

On a related note, Play-Asia is offering the US Limited version at a very affordable $300. I almost "Al Roker(ed)" myself when I saw the price.

[/QUOTE]

If you were the fan you claim to be, you would have known far ahead of time the game would be touch-based, just like the arcade games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back