[Official] The Twilight Saga (1-5) & Breaking Dawn: Part 2 - Worldwide Exclusives

NEWS ALERT

HMV files for bankruptcy protection.

Reserved for Worldwide Release

March
:br: Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (Spain) - 3/8/13
:br: Twilight Saga: The Complete Collection (HMV.com) (UK) - 3/11/13
:dvd: Twilight Saga: The Complete Collection (HMV.com) (UK) - 3/11/13
:br: Twilight Saga: Collector's Box Set (Mexico) - 3/15/13

Last edited by a moderator:
Reserved for Previous Exclusives

The Twilight
-Amazon
-Target
-Walmart

The Twilight Saga: New Moon
-Best Buy
-Target
-Walmart

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
-Best Buy
-Target
-Walmart

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1
-Best Buy
-FYE
-Target
-Walmart

products-character.png

Thank god BB will have the steelbook. Wish I could do something about my lame vanilla first movie that sits next to all others in SBs...also, any idea if this will be DVD sized or BD sized? they better not switch it to the smaller size, while all the others are bigger.

man, so it is BD Part 1 that is getting extended..what a way to make people double dip!! When I read the USA Today article, I figured it was mis-typed and that part 2 would be extended since it seemed only logical because that was the one coming out on video. Dammit! Oh well, I kept it to myself and didn't tell the wife, maybe I will be able to get away with not having to re-buy BD Part 1..

and I figured out the answer to my notion of getting a Steelbook for the regular first Twilight. Seems it was an empty case from Canada when New Moon was release and bundled with that. But they go for around $50 on eBay. Think I can hold out..

The extended edition is a pitiful 8 mins longer, hardly worth a double dip. They're going to milk Twi-hards for everything they're worth since Pt. 2 will get an extended version too, ahd then the inevitable boxset with exclusives.

Great, my wife's been collecting these movies. last year when Breaking Dawn Pt 1 came out on Blu Ray, Best Buy had Eclipse on sale for $9.99. We got Eclipse and I suggested that we wait until Breaking Dawn Pt 2 comes out before buying Part 1 so that we can get it for $9.99. Looks like I'll just buy the set with Part 1 + 2 together from Walmart for $12.50 per movie. Great deal!

[quote name='ssjmichael']The extended edition is a pitiful 8 mins longer, hardly worth a double dip. They're going to milk Twi-hards for everything they're worth since Pt. 2 will get an extended version too, ahd then the inevitable boxset with exclusives.[/QUOTE]

Ewwww I haven't even thought about a boxed set situation, but you are 100% right on that..jesus!

So should I go ahead an return the first few twilight movies for my wife since I got them for like 4 bucks on BF weekend? She wants a box set, but I am wondering if it's just what we have right now just boxed in a standard box case and no extra's...which she does not care for in the first place.

[quote name='ITDEFX']So should I go ahead an return the first few twilight movies for my wife since I got them for like 4 bucks on BF weekend? She wants a box set, but I am wondering if it's just what we have right now just boxed in a standard box case and no extra's...which she does not care for in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Well, when will the box sets come out? Problem is, they'll likely re-release them as much as possible. Just tell your wife that there isn't a box set yet so she should keep them. Then when a box set comes out maybe she won't care any more.

Yeah she is not into the making of any movie , she just watches them..now it would be nice if they (the box set) comes with a dvd or UV copy.

My wife has all the movies but will probably just give away BD part one to a friend and buy the double set for the new movie and extended first one.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Walmart:

0002519218304_500X500.jpg

0002519218303_500X500.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Picked-up the preorder for this at Wal-Mart tonight and discovered that they lowered the price of the bluray version from $24.96 down to $18.96, that is basically paying close to $9.50 for each movie and getting a free UV copy of Twilight as well.

Great deal on the Walmart version seeing as i havent purchased BD1 yet. in for that. BB complete saga looks tempting as well

crap, seems Best Buy pulled the Steelbook..any leads on where you can get one domestically, or is it not happening..way to effing bookend the collection with two non-steelbooks..damn :bomb:

[quote name='token2k6']crap, seems Best Buy pulled the Steelbook..any leads on where you can get one domestically, or is it not happening..way to effing bookend the collection with two non-steelbooks..damn :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Yeah tell me about it. Pretty bummed out too. Worst part about it is that it has been known for about a month that BB wasn't getting a SB yet I was hoping that just maybe they would release it anyway...oh well the keychain can go with the bracelet.

As far a North American SB release I haven't found anything. I tried FS and nothing. Don't know about Mexico or internationally but as far as I know we got the short end of the stick this time.

From something I read awhile ago on bluray.com the exclusive packaging for the collection at bestbuy is gonna be a steelbook. I hope its true.

Best Buy Twilight Saga pics. Comes housed in a standard amaray case and a slipcover. So no digipak housed in a slipbox. It states that digital copies can only be redeemed via Cinema Now as well so I'm guessing you get all the movies via CN. Wish they would have been UV but hey whatever...

IMG_4399_zps2160c871.jpg

IMG_4400_zpscd8390a6.jpg

IMG_4401_zpsf64e8838.jpg

[quote name='neoz']Best Buy Twilight Saga pics. Comes housed in a standard amaray case and a slipcover. So no digipak housed in a slipbox. It states that digital copies can only be redeemed via Cinema Now as well so I'm guessing you get all the movies via CN. Wish they would have been UV but hey whatever...

IMG_4399_zps2160c871.jpg

IMG_4400_zpscd8390a6.jpg

IMG_4401_zpsf64e8838.jpg
[/QUOTE]

So they're all in one giant amaray case?

I received my Wal-Mart preorder today and wasn't expecting it to be both the Bluray and DVD versions in separate packages and shrink wrapped together. So, if their selling this separately in the store tomorrow I will try and return the DVD version for some store credit.

Out of curiosity, are you CAGs seriously fans of this series or are you getting it for wife/girlfirend/significant other?

Just shocked at how much interest there is on usually male dominated site.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Out of curiosity, are you CAGs seriously fans of this series or are you getting it for wife/girlfirend/significant other?

Just shocked at how much interest there is on usually male dominated site.[/QUOTE]

For myself. :)

#TeamJacob

tumblr_mijtolpJo21qa9vqgo1_250.gif
tumblr_mijtolpJo21qa9vqgo2_250.gif

I collect all the US Steelbooks or Digipaks. So it was like damn, may as well get em all. The fight scene at the end of this last one is fun to watch in HD as well.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Out of curiosity, are you CAGs seriously fans of this series or are you getting it for wife/girlfirend/significant other?

Just shocked at how much interest there is on usually male dominated site.[/QUOTE]

Wife. Told her I'd get her the collection and went and sold her individual Blu's of the first three movies. Now I can't buy the complete collection online and it's pissing me off something bad...

I'll admit that I buy them for myself. I tried to read the books, because I enjoy reading, and found that Stephanie Meyer is NOT a good writer and I couldn't make it through the first half of the first book. But, I find the movies to be just guilty pleasures of stupid fun that I have only spent about $30 to own them.

My wife has been patient and held off buying the individual releases so we can get the collection. But this collection is just ok. Hopefully there'll be something better soon but I don't know. Might get the bestbuy exclusive for now, still thinking about it though.

Just saw part 2. Horrible!!! NOT epic at all!

I will be saving my money.

Have to admit, a few coolness though, but not a great movie as a whole. The bad far outweight the cool, the good.

When they come out with a really AWESOME collector's edition for $40 I might go for it, to collect whatever fancy items they put in there, but there is NO good CEs right now.

is the TARGET EXCLUSIVE THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART 2 (2-DISC BLU-RAY+DIGITAL COPY+ULTRAVIOLET) a steelbook

BestBuy Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 2 (Bby) (Blu-ray Disc) Locket - went down to 23

Wife. She grabbed both of the Breaking Dawn movies at Target.

[quote name='starmask2k3']BestBuy Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 2 (Bby) (Blu-ray Disc) Locket - went down to 23[/QUOTE]

BB website is showing the locket edition at 19.99.

I'm wondering if the regular bluray edition is the same sku as the bundled bluray locket edition. I bought the bluray for 19.99 and didn't see the locket attached. I'm about to buy the locket edition, take the locket and keep the blu sealed and just return that bluray on the other ones receipt.

bread's done
Back