- - - - -

New Lowball ban type

#31 goomba478   Canada's Amerifriend ^_^ CAGiversary!   6281 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

I hate to report people, but I have to say that N3XTLVL  needs a lowball ban.  He bid on a game of mine in my previous Lowball auction and was the only person to not pay, not contact me or not respond to any of my multiple PMs.  I've checked his posts on CAG and it seems he hasn't posted anything for more than two weeks, so he's either abandoned his account or just doesn't check it enough.

#32 mowmow   must..resist..collecting. CAGiversary!   1103 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:18 AM

MrFixit66  won an item from my lowball that ended on January 4th, Last message i recieved from him was January 16th, last time he checked our PM was Feb 1, still no reply.  Been a month now since the lowball has ended and this is the only person left that has not paid.

#33 MasaTFC   Vortex of Failure CAGiversary!   4938 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:32 AM

MrFixit66  won an item from my lowball that ended on January 4th, Last message i recieved from him was January 16th, last time he checked our PM was Feb 1, still no reply.  Been a month now since the lowball has ended and this is the only person left that has not paid.

leave some negative feedback, cause that's absurd

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Trade List Fantastico

#34 TheFizzzzzz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2734 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

TheFizzzzzz

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:24 AM

Zerostigmavirus bought from my most recent lowball. Payment and shipping went well and then last week I get an email from paypal telling me they filed a claim of fraudulent charge to their credit card. My paypal was frozen for the past two weeks. During that time the user explained they would attempt to fix it only to then back out of that and say it would inconvenience them too much to do so. Today paypal ruled in my favor but I want users to beware. Another user has informed me they've received a similar paypal email charging back as well. I was recommended to post here so I could potentially reverse my positive feedback I left this user almost two months ago since they pulled this stunt. I would recommend banning them so they can't do this again.

#35 CaptainBalkanac  

CaptainBalkanac

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:16 PM

well, ok... this is kinda ok :D

#36 MasaTFC   Vortex of Failure CAGiversary!   4938 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:48 AM

I am requesting a Lowball Ban for user SparkDesigns. He bid on and won items in my latest lowball, but has yet to reply to PM and forum request for address and payment. It has been 2 weeks and I am leaving negative feedback for this infraction.

If a mod could see to enforcing the Lowball Ban rule, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Trade List Fantastico

#37 JD*   Massacre Lord CAGiversary!   2646 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:41 AM

Add objectionblaster to the list he logs in daily but ignored us that won the items