Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - $40 preorder at Amazon and Gamestop

wickedasp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is available for preorder at Amazon and Gamestop for $40. Not sure if this is temporary or if this is going to be the final price of the game. I played the early release demo and it played just like the old ones. Seems like a great deal. Plus the VITA version is free with purchase of the PS3 version.

Anyone have any idea how Newegg will handle pre-orders for this? I see they have a pre-order price guarantee, but I used a $15 off coupon when it was listed as $60. I think the coupon had a $50 minimum. Probably should cancel to be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gareee']Best Buy shows it at $59.95[/QUOTE]

Amazon had its pre-order price at $59.9X up until a few days ago. Best Buy will probably follow suit.

[quote name='shadowkast']thread number 4 and counting...[/QUOTE]

I know, but where are the "If it's only $40 it must be crap!" people? Don't tell me they all left.

[quote name='Gareee']Hmm... I wonder if best buy will pm, and still give the $20 rewards coupon?[/QUOTE]

this game is not in the list of $20 best buy RS games

[quote name='perfectsil']this game is not in the list of $20 best buy RS games[/QUOTE]

Ah well... I guess our stack of holiday deals will keep us busy till the price drops. ;)

I pre-ordered this from newegg when they had it for $60 and I used a $12 off coupon, anyone know if newegg will adjust the price if you used a coupon?

bread's done
Back