CAG-only Contest: Win God of War: Origins (PS3) from Gamesies

DrAndonuts

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Hey guys. Back with another giveaway for you all - one CAG member, drawn at random, will win a copy of God of War: Origins on the PS3. All you have to do is watch the newest episode of Gamesies, and let me know what you think of it by posting in this thread!

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/gamesies-show/gamesies-wii-must-find-u-episode-5

For additional entries (up to 4 entries total), you can:

Share our episode 5 link on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Gamesies/posts/326476784131756

Like us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/gamesies

Subscribe to us on YT - http://www.youtube.com/user/gamesiesshow

Just let me know in the comments if you subscribed/shared. I'll announce a winner on 1/22. Good luck everyone!

I really like the camera angles at the beginning, the acting in the beginning felt like an old 90's show (Reminds me of Bill Nye humor.) The audio jumps back and forth from bad to OK.
XD I love the EBAKE (was that how you spell it?) WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ADVERTISE THAT!?

Are you a part of gamesies? if so, great job on the video. My favorite part is the twist where the hobo is looking at the guy all crazy, but then the Wii-U killer guy told him to move away. I didn't expect that at all and the hoarder part was funny as well.
Followed on twitter as tommylovetv

Thanks for all the comments so far!

@TommyLove - yep, this is Andy from Gamesies. I was the angry guy in this ep, and I direct/edit the shows. Glad you liked it!

That was freaking hilarious only eight out of nine ain't bad!!!
Shared on FB Shane M
Followed in twitter: @archangelreb
Subbed on YT: archangelreb

More like Ninja Gay-den, nailed it! LOL, that's hilarious. Also that lady's smile at 9.48 is creepy as hell! Great video guys, some funny stuff.

Shared on Facebook: George Kot
Followed on Twitter: @georgekot1
Subscribed on Youtube: xSwampKalmah

Great giveaway guys! Thanks in advance.

Soda Explosion XD, The Knife wi-fi somehow, 24 parody, And OR COURSE u had to throw in walking dead (Boooooo)

Once again a great episode as always

@Darklurkr23
FB - jared Zimmermann
Youtube - Darklurkr

Hope honesty doesn't disqualify me from this one. I'm not a fan of online videos as a general rule. But I watched this one. I will say it was fine. Criticizing it would be the same as me judging a grilled salmon diner when I don't like any seafood. Because it's not my taste doesn't mean it is terrible.

I will follow on Twitter (is this that same as 'liking'?) and YouTube for more entries however.

Twitter = DanCote.Himself • YouTube = SeasickPirate0

"he went and stabbed Microsoft........the corporation!" best part! haha. Great episode!
Youtube subbed as Barnaby Jones
Shared on Facebook as Barnaby Horner
Following on Twitter as bloodyvonneguts

Liked the opening scene - nice music and camera angles/panning
Beginning of the show - some of the cuts were a little rough, but were pretty good on the whole, same with some of the pauses - some pauses went on a little too long, but generally ok.
Pretty funny comedy too btw :).
Music usage throughout the show was spot on :D
I liked how you guys spliced in each of your game of the year choices - kinda made them like mini breaks from the stories.

Pretty good production value throughout - not a run of the mill general review type of video - A+.

Followed/Subscribed and Shared!
Facebook: JC Tango
Twitter: @JCTango
Youtube: TheKrakatoans

Never having seen an episode, I was just doing everything I could to get entries into the contest, but I gave it a chance. No regrets. Very funny show, don't know jack squat about editing and everything as the lovely people in the comments, just know it was very entertaining to watch. "More like Ninja Gay-den" XD

Followed/Subscribed/Shared
Facebook: Juan Hernandez
Twitter: @FTWXD
Youtube: TheAiko104

the editing was pretty well done, though i would prefer the skit to be uninterrupted, it felt more like commercials than a part of the video.

Facebook shared: Colorfill.
Twitter: @LaneMcCollister

Eh, I like the Halloween one best still. The humor is as fine as always (been watching your vids since ep. 2 IIRC) but some of the intermissions looked poorer overall and felt overimposed. Overall, a good episode, but not your best. Keep up the good work!

Also, I already subscribed (MigueelDnd), followed you (MigueelDnd) and liked you and shared this ep. on FB (Migueel A.)

A big knife... so that's all i needed to stab microsoft..

I can definitely see this series going somewhere. Like to the mailbox to send me that game! (but seriously it's a funny series thus far can't wait to see more)

I'm going to pick a winner tomorrow morning, so if you'd like to be in the contest running, just you've still got tonight to enter. Thanks everybody!

After consulting random.org, the winner today is archangelreb! I'll PM you shortly with your GOW:O download code. Thanks everybody!

bread's done
Back