- - - - -

GGT 212 Releases a "Gay Sub-Thread" & Then Bets it All on Kickstarter

#421 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17424 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

Hank, we should rent this place.

lol Fuck that. A year of that rent and you could own a whole house here.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#422 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4858 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

That's basically what I've had to pay so far (mostly because I've lived in cities with fairly high rent), my studio in NYC was $1050 a month, then the 1BR in Berkeley I had was $1100 a month. The 2BR place I'm currently at is split and I only pay $850 a month, but if we move into San Francisco like were planning and get a 2BR we'll be looking at around $1100-1250 each (but it will be a much more convenient location for both of us, me especially since if I don't move I'll have an hour and twenty minute commute one way to get to where I'm working via public transporation).

Damn, I just always take for granted how cheap it is here. $675 for an 1100 sq ft apartment.

#423 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14921 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:22 AM

lol Fuck that. A year of that rent and you could own a whole mansion here.

We'll just buy one of those, then.

#424 SinOfHeart   Teddie's #1 Fan CAGiversary!   5154 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

SinOfHeart

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:30 AM

Damn, I just always take for granted how cheap it is here. $675 for an 1100 sq ft apartment.

Yeah, if I was living back in Denver the money we're looking to spend on a 2BR apartment in San Francisco could get you a fairly large 2-3BR house, haha.

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#425 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39516 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:44 AM

Only the first time through. You can skip Blighttown, just miss out on a boss soul.

/edit: Everyone should watch the genius that is Iron Sky.

How? You need to kill Qualaag to get to Izalith, IIRC. You can skip the normal entrance to get down there if you take the key as your gift, but there are still toxic snipers on the way down the waterwheel.

You can skip the sewers if you're worried about cursed status from the basilisks.

#426 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14850 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:03 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#427 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17796 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

Context.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#428 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14850 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

Context for the above picture:
Spoiler

Posted Image

#429 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17796 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#430 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17796 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

ohthankgawd

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#431 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17424 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

What a slut.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#432 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5625 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

I was going to say I liked the part where Matt wasn't there, but then he appeared and no.

#433 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17796 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:38 AM

It's over 6 minutes of solid Leda that I've had in over a week.

I'll take what I can get.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#434 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17424 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:52 AM

I hope Matt knocks Leda up.

#435 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5625 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

You don't mean that.

Maybe we can have another Leda then. We might get another Matt though and nobody wants that.

#436 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17424 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

We'd either get a Matt that looks like Leda, or a Leda that looks like Matt. Take your pick.

#437 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17424 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

Real life Saint's Row the 3rd.

Posted Image

#438 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17424 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

We'd either get a Matt that looks like Leda, or a Leda that looks like Matt. Take your pick.

And I'll guarantee that either way, they'll be able to fit into women's pants.

Scrawny ass emo people. Basically heroin addicts without the heroin addiction.

#439 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5625 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

Metal Gear IRL:

Posted Image

#440 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5625 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

Posted Image

#441 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5625 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

Please tell me more.

#442 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17424 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

6 AM, sweet.

#443 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17424 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:42 PM

http://www.youtube.c...?v=ft7hlHjZw0c#!

#444 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   17796 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

I don't like any of the current discussions going on in this thread.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#445 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14850 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#446 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17424 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

Love that gif.

#447 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17171 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

Youtube videos aren't normally clicked in here but do the first 2 mins of this video at least

#448 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17424 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

I like how you can take an established series, ruin its main character and another major character by completely changing everything about them, release the game in a barely finished state that's obviously not been play tested for more than a day, and still get good review scores.

#449 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14921 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

Welcome to modern gaming.

#450 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   38559 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

Welcome to modern gaming.

DmC getting 8's and 9's and RE6 getting 4's?

It's a messed up world man.

Messed. Up.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.