DEAD - Dell.ca 48hr sale - XBL 12Mo - $35, PS3 160Gb - $195

JetEngineJesus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
-----DEAD-----

Saw this over on RFD, thought I'd post here:
http://accessories.dell.com/sna/sna...bLWUPI&ACD=CAqD7bLWUPI-IoD0PCGAh5VqN_W1y0IDFg

Dell's 48 Hour Electronics sale is on now. Most deals are mediocre, but the 12mo XBL Card is a pretty good score.

Other gaming-related items:
160 Gb PS3 - $195
Wireless Xbox Controller (black) - $35
THQ's uDraw Tablet (X360) - $17

Free shipping on everything, as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Source has 13-month Xbox Live cards (the ones with Halo and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 designs on them) for $34.99 as well. They aren't listed on the website, presumably because they aren't available online, but the deal was posted by an employee of The Source on an RFD thread. I picked up one today, so I can confirm the price.

[quote name='kn420994']The Source has 13-month Xbox Live cards (the ones with Halo and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 designs on them) for $34.99 as well. They aren't listed on the website, presumably because they aren't available online, but the deal was posted by an employee of The Source on an RFD thread. I picked up one today, so I can confirm the price.[/QUOTE]

This deal is still active, I picked one up today, and can confirm the 34.99 for 13 months as well

12 mo. cards just bumped up to $40 @ Dell.ca (moot point, since they appear to be OOS).
They do have an interesting Halo4 + 12 mo. card combo for $80, though...

bread's done
Back