Sony PS3 Pulse Elite Edition Headset $115.99 Buy.com

i wonder if this could be PM at BB and use the @gamer mag coupon to make it even less? anyone wanna try and report back

[quote name='jr8rulz']i wonder if this could be PM at BB and use the @gamer mag coupon to make it even less? anyone wanna try and report back[/QUOTE]

I did try and it was a no go. The cashier was going to do it,but needed assistance and that's when it become either or.

[quote name='argyle']If anyone's wondering, I got this for Christmas and I love it. Works great with the PC as well.[/QUOTE]

Apparently the simulated surround only works on ps3, and not on pc or xbox. Wish it was an all in one solution lol

Not a deal. They've been $100ish several times now. These are super overrated anyways.

I'm surprised the Jaybird Bluebuds X don't get more notice. They are hands down the best bluetooth earbuds on the market

[quote name='RainFall']Not a deal. They've been $100ish several times now. These are super overrated anyways.

I'm surprised the Jaybird Bluebuds X don't get more notice. They are hands down the best bluetooth earbuds on the market[/QUOTE]

It's the best deal for them right now. They're going for $149(retail) at most places,so kind of makes it a deal.

I'm pretty satisfied with mine,and they have been getting rave reviews. Do you own a set,tried them out,or just believe them to be "super overrated"? Cause hearing is believing,and the fact that they do double duty is even better for me.

Update: Buy.com is down to just 4 sets at this price now.

bread's done
Back