X:Com 360 Deals

mrright4you4now

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Is anyone aware of any deals on X:com for the 360? I missed out on BF as I was down helping with a wedding. I figured by now it would go on sale or have an msrp drop but it hasn't happened.

I finally today decided that I would stop and rent from Blockbuster but of course the first time in a decade I go to one and they don't have what I want. Not only did they not have it but they don't even carry it.

Thanks for any help.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Is anyone aware of any deals on X:com for the 360? I missed out on BF as I was down helping with a wedding. I figured by now it would go on sale or have an msrp drop but it hasn't happened.

I finally today decided that I would stop and rent from Blockbuster but of course the first time in a decade I go to one and they don't have what I want. Not only did they not have it but they don't even carry it.

Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]
i doubt it, the bf deal was the best deal i have seen for the game at $25. i doubt you will see it for that price again until black friday. all you can do now is wait, or pay the msrp price for it.

bread's done
Back