S > Atelier Meruru LE Grand Finale Edition

Krystal109

CAGiversary!
Feedback
143 (100%)
Sealed and still in the bubble wrap it was shipped in. I could take a picture, but it will just be the bubble wrap. I want to sell this by the end of the month, so please post reply quickly. First come first serve, sorry guys!

Looking for 90$, but will accept offers or less money + trade. Free shipping if I get the asking price, otherwise you'll have to pay the exact shipping cost (I will ship via the lowest cost shipping)

See here is what comes in the box:
meruruLE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bump. Don't be shy in making offers, the worst I can do is say no.

PS. I actual meant to sell the most recent Atelier game... which is Meruru. Updated to reflect this.

Last edited by a moderator:
A bump out of interest. What sort of ps3 games would you consider trading it for?
(I can get an updated list of what I've got)

[quote name='Byakurai']A bump out of interest. What sort of ps3 games would you consider trading it for?
(I can get an updated list of what I've got)[/QUOTE]

I like RPG's and Action Adventure. Only have PS2 and PS3, so it would have to be for one of those systems. I also have to not already own it... LOL. Which is uncommon for AAA titles, but feel free to message me an updated list and I will look at your current list.

Would you take an Amazon GC ($50) and some stuff in trade? I don't have my TL updated with my PS2 & PS3 games but I do have almost all the RPGs.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Would you take an Amazon GC ($50) and some stuff in trade? I don't have my TL updated with my PS2 & PS3 games but I do have almost all the RPGs.[/QUOTE]

I'll look to see if you have any game I am interested in if you link me. I do accept Amazon GC.

[quote name='Krystal109']I'll look to see if you have any game I am interested in. I do accept Amazon GC.[/QUOTE]

Okay I will have to update my TL tonight after work then.

bump.

ZxT Vendetta and I are possibly making a deal, but so far we haven't discussed any actual money or trade. Feel free to make offers, since I am more interested in cash than a trade.

bread's done
Back