litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
:360: :ps3: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 $49.99

:360: :ps3: NBA 2K13 $49.99

:360: :ps3: Borderlands 2 $39.99

:360: Forza Horizon $39.99

:360: :ps3: :pc: Dishonored $59.99 *Free strategy guide and Dunwall City Trials DLC (in-store only)

:360: :ps3: :wii:
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
:3ds: Skylanders Giants Starter Pack

Save on these Dance Titles:
:360: :wii: Just Dance Disney Party $19.99
:360: :wii: :ps3: Just Dance 3, Just Dance 4 $29.99 each
:360: :wii: The Hip Hop Dance Experience $29.99

icongs_r1.gif
Trade 2/4/6 get an extra 10/20/30%

Ad

Hmmm. Should I buy Borderlands 2 now at Best Buy or Amazon for $30 or wait until next week, pay $10 more, and probably get an opened but "new" copy from Gamestop?

Because I have trade-in credit, I was foolishly hoping Gamestop would match the $30 price for the upcoming weekly ad since the other big competitors were doing it, but I should have known...

[quote name='Josef']Guess the 50% off guide discounts are done for the time being.[/QUOTE]

still good till the end of today... how long did you think it would last?

hoping to score a dmc guide along with my game!

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Hmmm. Should I buy Borderlands 2 now at Best Buy or Amazon for $30 or wait until next week, pay $10 more, and probably get an opened but "new" copy from Gamestop?

Because I have trade-in credit, I was foolishly hoping Gamestop would match the $30 price for the upcoming weekly ad since the other big competitors were doing it, but I should have known...[/QUOTE]

Buy whereever is cheaper. Gamestop had good deals back on Black Friday 2012 so at worse, Gamestop will have good deals again during Black Friday 2013.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Hmmm. Should I buy Borderlands 2 now at Best Buy or Amazon for $30 or wait until next week, pay $10 more, and probably get an opened but "new" copy from Gamestop?

Because I have trade-in credit, I was foolishly hoping Gamestop would match the $30 price for the upcoming weekly ad since the other big competitors were doing it, but I should have known...[/QUOTE]

I had this same problem when i was looking for a 32 gig vita memory card. I had $100+ in credit at GS (wanted $100 for Vita memory card) but none for Amazon (they wanted $80). I ended up finding a GS that had the Amazon Kindle cards and ended up using my GS credit and getting it for $80. A win in my book.

[quote name='therealdeal19']Come on GS, we need another B2G1.[/QUOTE]
No shit! I got several gift cards for Christmas to go with my first PS3, and I am holding out as long as possible. There are so many games I missed so far this console generation.

The worst part is I got a lot of Amazon/Paypal credit too, so I end up buying from there, for a lower price, while waiting for the damn sale.

B2G1 makes Gamestop win in a lot of situations, but for one game I find elsewhere is a bit cheaper, depending on shipping, etc.

[quote name='NINJA V']still good till the end of today... how long did you think it would last?

hoping to score a dmc guide along with my game![/QUOTE]

grabbed

mario sticker star guide for 9
mario sticker star game off ebay for 24

game + guide for 33 not bad i think i can resell them for around that same price in 6 months hopefully

The preorder steel case bonus for Ni is over with. Gamestop employee said they re only taking pre orders for game only.

Wow, if they didn't have that Dishonered deal at MSRP, I would have definitely jumped on it, $39.99 would have been a better price point for the game, guide, DLC. They would have moved copies!

[quote name='token2k6']Wow, if they didn't have that Dishonered deal at MSRP, I would have definitely jumped on it, $39.99 would have been a better price point for the game, guide, DLC. They would have moved copies![/QUOTE]
I would have jumped on that also

so im banned at gamestop. i cant trade in there. so my bud trades stuff in for me. maybe every other month or so. so i gave him my ps3, and he flipped it for 140. im like thanks bro, and he goes oh yeah i also bought f1 2011 for myself with your card. so it was $23. the store is right across the street, so like maybe $5-10 for doing me a favor and gas or whatnot, but $23! now i feel like a douche but im like dude, you gonna pay me at least 20 back?, and he said "likely". this is through text. so ugh. be careful when you have buds flip stuff for ya. he did this before with resistance 3 but it was like 15ish, but its like 23, that makes it seem like i flipped my ps3 for 117... ugh. guess i can't complain cuz i couldnt trade it in but still. douche tax. this is the same guy i fronted $2000 to bail him out of jail and took a year to pay me back til he got hit by a car and luckily had money tossed at him that he could toss me. c'est la'vie or whatev it is. i keep being way too easy going laid back, i gotta rage it up a bit.

can't ur lady trade in games for u or is she banned too?

[quote name='Velo214']so im banned at gamestop. i cant trade in there. so my bud trades stuff in for me. maybe every other month or so. so i gave him my ps3, and he flipped it for 140. im like thanks bro, and he goes oh yeah i also bought f1 2011 for myself with your card. so it was $23. the store is right across the street, so like maybe $5-10 for doing me a favor and gas or whatnot, but $23! now i feel like a douche but im like dude, you gonna pay me at least 20 back?, and he said "likely". this is through text. so ugh. be careful when you have buds flip stuff for ya. he did this before with resistance 3 but it was like 15ish, but its like 23, that makes it seem like i flipped my ps3 for 117... ugh. guess i can't complain cuz i couldnt trade it in but still. douche tax. this is the same guy i fronted $2000 to bail him out of jail and took a year to pay me back til he got hit by a car and luckily had money tossed at him that he could toss me. c'est la'vie or whatev it is. i keep being way too easy going laid back, i gotta rage it up a bit.[/QUOTE]

somehow they banned her by association. i sent her in to trade something last year and they said she couldnt trade anything in. Her and I are a bit noticeable (im grizzled with hair down to my hips now and she is 5 foot 101 lbs and bright red hair, plus we stink like patchouli(LOL)) so they said she is banned just cuz she knows me, haha. ugh. i know other gamestops in the area that have said her and i are good to trade in, but im so lazy/busy, especially when this gamestop is right across from my work/house.

Meanwhile at BB, they are knocking out the competition. Gamestop should be ashamed of this weekly ad..Wow

[quote name='Velo214']so im banned at gamestop. i cant trade in there. so my bud trades stuff in for me. maybe every other month or so. so i gave him my ps3, and he flipped it for 140. im like thanks bro, and he goes oh yeah i also bought f1 2011 for myself with your card. so it was $23. the store is right across the street, so like maybe $5-10 for doing me a favor and gas or whatnot, but $23! now i feel like a douche but im like dude, you gonna pay me at least 20 back?, and he said "likely". this is through text. so ugh. be careful when you have buds flip stuff for ya. he did this before with resistance 3 but it was like 15ish, but its like 23, that makes it seem like i flipped my ps3 for 117... ugh. guess i can't complain cuz i couldnt trade it in but still. douche tax. this is the same guy i fronted $2000 to bail him out of jail and took a year to pay me back til he got hit by a car and luckily had money tossed at him that he could toss me. c'est la'vie or whatev it is. i keep being way too easy going laid back, i gotta rage it up a bit.[/QUOTE]

Douche tax. :applause:

Almost got excited when I saw Dishonored up there. Bah. Maybe next week? I've got DmC to tide me over for now. ;)

[quote name='Velo214']somehow they banned her by association. i sent her in to trade something last year and they said she couldnt trade anything in. Her and I are a bit noticeable (im grizzled with hair down to my hips now and she is 5 foot 101 lbs and bright red hair, plus we stink like patchouli(LOL)) so they said she is banned just cuz she knows me, haha. ugh. i know other gamestops in the area that have said her and i are good to trade in, but im so lazy/busy, especially when this gamestop is right across from my work/house.[/QUOTE]

You need new friends!

[quote name='Josef']Guess the 50% off guide discounts are done for the time being.[/QUOTE]

It looks like a lot of guides got discontinued. GONE FOREVER.

[quote name='Gscept']Meanwhile at BB, they are knocking out the competition. Gamestop should be ashamed of this weekly ad..Wow[/QUOTE]
No shit, and I hate Best Buy. The 2 near me just plain suck, but damn they are fighting to stay alive.

idk why I look at GS ads anymore, its like they try to make the next week's ad even worse then the fail of this week's

I remember when we used to check the Gamestop coupon every week their weekly ad came out. Without that the ad is useless 99% of the time.

bread's done
Back