Gamefly used Ps3 amazing spiderman $14.99 shipped

Tempting to pick this up since I only played it for about an hour when it first released. I wonder if it'll end up dropping even further in price anytime soon..

Get to $10 already.. Thats my buy price for this game. Darn why do Bman gets all the great video games and movies -_-

[quote name='rbanez']Get to $10 already.. Thats my buy price for this game. Darn why do Bman gets all the great video games and movies -_-[/QUOTE]
This is actually a pretty damn good game. It tries really hard to emulate the darker world presented by the Arkham games though, and that is where it makes its big mistake.

[quote name='rbanez']Get to $10 already.. Thats my buy price for this game. Darn why do Bman gets all the great video games and movies -_-[/QUOTE]

Have you played the previous two Spiderman games? Or do you only consider dark, gritty games good?

Also I thought the first two Sam Raimi films were enjoyable.

[quote name='VA']Is it really amazing or only mildly surprising?[/QUOTE]

It isn't really amazing but if you got the superhero itch, it should do as I think it is an above average game.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Have you played the previous two Spiderman games? Or do you only consider dark, gritty games good?

Also I thought the first two Sam Raimi films were enjoyable.[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to Edge of time and shattered dimensions? I have not played those. Where they good? I'm kinda open to any kind of games.

Love the first 2 films of the spiderman trilogy. Can't remember much about the 3rd one though :)

[quote name='rbanez']Are you referring to Edge of time and shattered dimensions? I have not played those. Where they good? I'm kinda open to any kind of games.

Love the first 2 films of the spiderman trilogy. Can't remember much about the 3rd one though :)[/QUOTE]

I actually don't remember if it was edge of time I like or Web of shadows. Either way they pale in comparison to Shattered Dimensions. Now that was a great spiderman game. It didn't change how I viewed gaming or anything but it was a very solid comicbook superhero game. If there wasn't Batman, I'd say that game is the best Superhero game.

Don't bother trying to remember the third film. It was not the best way to go out.

Shattered Dimensions was a great game. I'm playing Edge of Time right now and it's surprisingly solid, but I'm not surprised since I've enjoyed playing plenty of games that haven't reviewed well.

[quote name='apollosrequiem']Shattered Dimensions was a great game. I'm playing Edge of Time right now and it's surprisingly solid, but I'm not surprised since I've enjoyed playing plenty of games that haven't reviewed well.[/QUOTE]

same here. I'm also a sucker for any Spiderman game. thought this one was good. i enjoy a Spiderman game that's not so cartoony looking for once also.

This is a really solid deal guys. I got it for $15 from Walmart on Black Friday, and it was fun... It's not great, but I had fun for some time. Beat it, then sell it. A quick fun game.

[quote name='bshirk']$5 is my buy point for a superhero game.[/QUOTE]

I would determine my price point by the quality of the game...

bread's done
Back