Halo 4 Double XP codes for .50 cents!

Caffeinefree

CAGiversary!
My local Walmart marked down a giant pallet of Code Red Mountain Dew to .50 cents - and along with it the Halo 4 Double XP code!

So I did the math, and at this price, getting two matches per code, you would only need to spend $25 on the little buggers to fill out the 200 match limit on Double XP. Considering that some Halo 4 DLC costs more than $25, this may be quite a steal. And let's face it you've walked out of Walmart with weirder things than 50 small bottles of gross-arse Mountain Dew.

Hopefully if this a state-wide or even a corporate-wide thing, you'll be able to get in on the action.

Here's the link to the original Halo 4 Double XP Thread HERE

Here's the link to the Halo 4 Double XP Unused and Unwanted Code Thread HERE

Diet Code Red Mountain dew is probably my favorite diet drink. Problem is I can't find it anywhere. Did you happen to notice if they had the diet variety for the same price? If so I will be going to Walmart because I love that stuff, and I'd be getting double XP in Halo too. Win.

[quote name='crunchewy']Diet Code Red Mountain dew is probably my favorite diet drink. Problem is I can't find it anywhere. Did you happen to notice if they had the diet variety for the same price? If so I will be going to Walmart because I love that stuff, and I'd be getting double XP in Halo too. Win.[/QUOTE]

I thought they stupidly stopped making that ten years ago. Haven't seen diet code red since I was a kid.

[quote name='Romeo']I thought they stupidly stopped making that ten years ago. Haven't seen diet code red since I was a kid.[/QUOTE]

I was in Colorado last week and its everywhere. There's your source.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']Jesus christ, quit with these threads.[/QUOTE]
Jesus Christ, quit with these posts....
No one made you click the link...:roll:

[quote name='Caffeinefree']My local Walmart marked down a giant pallet of Code Red Mountain Dew to .50 cents - and along with it the Halo 4 Double XP code!

So I did the math, and at this price, getting two matches per code, you would only need to spend $25 on the little buggers to fill out the 200 match limit on Double XP. Considering that some Halo 4 DLC costs more than $25, this may be quite a steal. And let's face it you've walked out of Walmart with weirder things than 50 small bottles of gross-arse Mountain Dew.

Hopefully if this a state-wide or even a corporate-wide thing, you'll be able to get in on the action.

Here's the link to the original Halo 4 Double XP Thread HERE

Here's the link to the Halo 4 Double XP Unused and Unwanted Code Thread HERE [/QUOTE]

I always buy the Mountain Dew 20 oz bottles for the XP and it was always 3 matches per code.

What size cans/bottles/packs are these code reds? I LOVE code red!

[quote name='MetalSlugger']Jesus christ, quit with these threads.[/QUOTE]

This site is so dead. Mods are only interested in interjecting themselves into arguments anymore; nobody scrubs the site of all the things that are posted in the wrong area or should have never been posted at all.

I don't know if I just got a bad bottle of Halo 4 Mountain Dew. It just tasted completely different to me compared to the newer version of Code Red.

The formula Pepsi is using for Code Red now is good stuff. I don't know if they changed anything in Code red, but I do notice a difference in taste. Having drank Code Red almost religiously. I'd rather have Code Red than regular Mountain Dew.

[quote name='hobbie8046']This site is so dead. Mods are only interested in interjecting themselves into arguments anymore; nobody scrubs the site of all the things that are posted in the wrong area or should have never been posted at all.[/QUOTE]

Who's gonna police the police?!?!

[quote name='Punisher138']Who's gonna police the police?!?![/QUOTE]

tumblr_l779mybs4k1qzd79s.jpg

[quote name='Mugatu']Double your XP and triple your chances of diabetes.[/QUOTE]

That statement is not only false but just very ignorant.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Even better deal when you consider that they are throwing in diabetes for no extra charge.[/QUOTE]

Win.

I drink the occasional Mountain Dew, but this made me laugh.

Not sure about now but I sold all my codes on eBay for around a buck each bundled and before fees. Be careful though because I recently got banned for a week for selling DLC codes. You have to have physical code and ship it per eBay rules... Just started donating my cap codes randomly in halo threads on various sites instead.

I drink a diet dew a day usually at work I weening of those as well though. Been forever since i've seen the glorious diet code red outside of a 12 pack and I don't buy those because if they in the house i'll drink them all. ;)

Also agree about the mods being blowhards but those are the only folks who'd actually want the job to begin with. ;)

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Even better deal when you consider that they are throwing in diabetes for no extra charge.[/QUOTE]

I logged in to LOL at this

[quote name='Bigmeat23']That statement is not only false but just very ignorant.[/QUOTE]

don't forget 'hilarious'.

Also, no code red at my store.

[quote name='Zolor23']Am I the only one who hates Code Red? Regular Mtn Dew>[/QUOTE]

I use to like it but drank so much that I personally can't stand it anymore, will only drink reg Mtn Dew now :drool:

Livewire>the strawberry watermelon kind(forgot name)>Baja Blast>Code Red=Regular>Pitch Black>Voltage>Gamer Fuel>WhiteOut

Also wish Baja Blast was sold outside Taco Bell

bread's done
Back