Peter Pan BD combo set - $19.99 @ DeepDiscount.

shrike4242

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1043 (100%)
DeepDiscount sent out an email that they have the Peter Pan 3-disc Diamond Edition BD combo set for $19.99:

http://www.deepdiscount.com/bluray/PETER-PAN-786936828979/

They list an $8 savings in this price, so this may be their version of the coupon Amazon had available when it was up initially for pre-order.

This was the same as they did for a number of past releases like Cinderella, Brave and Finding Nemo. For anyone that pre-ordered it from Amazon, you may still get this for the same price of $19.99 DD has it currently if one of the B&M retailers drop it down to $27.99 pre-coupon and Amazon matches.

I took a chance on DD when they had Finding Nemo up there for pre-order at $19.99 and they came through without any issue.

Good for those that didn't clip the $8 coupon at amazon. I imagine the price will drop further at amazon the week it's released, making it lower than DD.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Good for those that didn't clip the $8 coupon at amazon. I imagine the price will drop further at amazon the week it's released, making it lower than DD.[/QUOTE]If a B&M retailer puts it out at less than $27.99, then you'll luck out.

From what I remember, Finding Nemo ended up being $19.99 AC on Amazon as did Brave.

I think I kept my Amazon pre-order up for Finding Nemo until the weekly ads for that week were posted here and I kept my DD pre-order which shipped a few days before release and it arrived on release day.

Luckily my Moviestop had it as an eligible selection in their trade 2 for 1 new release deal and I snagged it with a couple qualifying titles I picked up for $1 each from the last Blockbuster closing near me

bread's done
Back