Spend $29.99 on Skylanders at GS and get a free "Mini" Skylander Figure Exp 1/31?

I wonder if they'll sell these off after this promo ends? One can hope

I noticed your post in the other thread. I hope one of my local gamestops have the new giants in stock. Where do you live? If you don't mind me asking? I'm on my phone so I can't see any of those details.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I wonder if they'll sell these off after this promo ends? One can hope[/QUOTE]

The ones we got were marked $999.99 but show up on the receipt as $0.00 and had to be scanned into the system when we purchased them.

P.S. Live in the Pittsburgh area.

photo2_zps4affee10.jpg

They do show up as $999.00 on the receipt with Promo #14322 knocking one down to $0.00 and Promo #14333 knocking the the other one down to $0.00.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']Thanks for the replies. That $999.99 is a little steep...[/QUOTE]

hell of a return fraud possibility though....

A little irked when I saw the email today, I had just bought the new Battle Pack with Hot Dog last week. I was able to get 3 of the sidekicks in the Frito Lay promotion, still missing the Trigger Happy one, so I may try for it, but there's nothing out I need.

Since I haven't really seen a Skylander thread, does anyone know when the next supposed wave comes out? I believe nine figures from Giants still haven't been released, which includes three Giant characters. I hate how horrible Activision is on releasing these and not giving us any information.

BTW Skylanders Giants is doing an Eye-Brawl giveaway on their Twitter all this week, maybe some indication that it's coming out soon?

[quote name='Zeldafanatic15']BTW Skylanders Giants is doing an Eye-Brawl giveaway on their Twitter all this week, maybe some indication that it's coming out soon?[/QUOTE]

It's actually already out. My local GameStop's were selling both Eye-Brawl & Thumpback today, granted they were all sold out, but I did get confirmation that they have been released.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']It's actually already out. My local GameStop's were selling both Eye-Brawl & Thumpback today, granted they were all sold out, but I did get confirmation that they have been released.

Also, is the Frito promo still going on? I heard somewhere they were planning on doing one soon with the mini's.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, thanks for telling me, can't believe that slipped by me. I just checked Ebay after I saw your post. Looks like I'll have some hunting to do tomorrow.

And I know they made 4 new sidekicks for Giants, not sure if Frito Lay will be doing their promotion again for them or not. or how they will be released. They were dong a Skylander promotion a couple months ago, but I think that was just to win a copy of the game.

[quote name='lain21us']Does anyone want to sell or trade their mini figures? let me know plz[/QUOTE]

I will sell you my two for their listed price plus shipping. :)

Mmmmmm I need to stop in and get the new Hot Dog / Zap / Battle pack today and see if they have a Trigger Snappy. And see if they have the new Giants. Obviously they don't allow you to check stock online (because they are bastards).

Curse my OCD collecting habits. They are worthless in game, but the sidekicks are also really cute. They work a little better in Giants, but not that much (still fall through the floors a lot and materialize out of nowhere)).

Would had stopped by Gamestop yesterday if I knew the new Giants were available. I was told TRU had an early release of Eye-Brawl last month and has been sold out ever since.

[quote name='apterous']Mmmmmm I need to stop in and get the new Hot Dog / Zap / Battle pack today and see if they have a Trigger Snappy. And see if they have the new Giants. Obviously they don't allow you to check stock online (because they are bastards).

Curse my OCD collecting habits. They are worthless in game, but the sidekicks are also really cute. They work a little better in Giants, but not that much (still fall through the floors a lot and materialize out of nowhere)).[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way we should have all four but Gil-Runt is M.I.A. in the house somewhere.

Stopped in today, the lady hadn't even opened the box yet for Thumpback and Eye Brawl, but got both of them. I was 2 cents short of getting a Sidekick, so bought the only Giant character they had that I don't have yet, Gill Grunt. Got the last Sidekick I needed, Trigger Snappy. Kind of stupid they wouldn't give me to me, considering I was there last Friday and bought the Hot Dog three pack, but whatever.

bread's done
Back