This is what happens when you have a cold and have an upcoming convention

Unaki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
So I am really under the weather and don't feel like touching LEGOs or playing video games at the moment. I have a convention coming in March and I had been planning this for a long time and today I finally said "Screw it" and began construction on the most elaborate costume outside of Date Masamune (Sengoku basara) that I have ever done.

Alphonse Elric

This is what 3 hours of work has gotten me, more than I had thought I could finish.

http://imgur.com/a/Mo6vj (Updated Album. Missing only horn on the helmet)

I will definitely be updating this album as I go along but for now I am tired and its 3am @>@

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Holy shit, bro. That is fucking epic. We need to team one day. I'll be Ed.[/QUOTE]

I did a little more work on it. I now have the horn mount and the front of the top with the hole for the cloth that dangles behind him.

[quote name='pacifickarma']How under the weather can you be if you're making cosplay costumes?[/QUOTE]

Enough to not want to play league of legends which has made me procrastinate on a lot of projects. I have a runny noise so it was fun trying to glue the pieces together and having snot land on the foam.

And its not a boot. Its his helmet. Ill have pics uploaded later of the completed helm.

alphonse_elric.jpg

bread's done
Back