Cheap Vita Memory Card

[quote name='slowdive21']I guess the vita cards were marked down in march/april:

vita8gb3_zps225be6ee.jpg

This is one of them that I bought. I paid $4.97, but I think they were 9.97 at that time.[/QUOTE]

Its possible you can get one at Sears for $4.97, but its YMMV

Figured I'd necropost rather than spool out another thread (and this is where searching brought me) - 

Any deals on 16 or 32GB cards presently?  Best I can find is a 16gb used on the Amazons for $24.

I just picked up a 16gb card from Amazon a couple days ago for $30. I see there a little more than that now. Vita cards are so expensive. Which is probably one of the reasons its not doing well (stupid Sony DRM, they never learn). 32gb cards are super pricey $50+. I know used 8gb cards are around $20 at Gamestop. Which may hold you off until you can find a sale or wait for black friday to see then.

But I also just got a Vita myself along with Uncharted. What games do you recommend besides rpg's?

Hmm, I forgot about Gamestop, and I even have credit there.  Thanks for the advice!  I'll probably just grab a 8 GB from there.  I don't have any games yet, so I can't really help ya there.  I'm just excited to play the 20+ games I have from PS+.  Free games are the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just picked up a 16gb card from Amazon a couple days ago for $30. I see there a little more than that now. Vita cards are so expensive. Which is probably one of the reasons its not doing well (stupid Sony DRM, they never learn). 32gb cards are super pricey $50+. I know used 8gb cards are around $20 at Gamestop. Which may hold you off until you can find a sale or wait for black friday to see then.

But I also just got a Vita myself along with Uncharted. What games do you recommend besides rpg's?
If you're thinking that 32GB cards are super pricing at around $50, they're a better deal on a $/GB ratio than the 16GB or smaller cards.

If you're thinking that 32GB cards are super pricing at around $50, they're a better deal on a $/GB ratio than the 16GB or smaller cards.
I'm just saying they are expensive because I can get a 32gb micro sd card for around $10 - $15. A 64gb is usually around $20 - $25. So for twice the price I can get half the storage size.

I just think its moronic for Sony to think they have to charge this much for the cards. It's kind of the reason the company is in dire straights. Idiot management that still thinks its the 80's/90's and people will pay whatever to get "Sony" products.

I do like my Vita so far. But like my 3ds more because of the games. I probably would have gotten a Vita sooner to play all the RPG's. But FF13 and 13-2 really turned me off on rpg's. But I did like the new combat system. The story was an emo mess with too many things with way to similar of names.

bread's done
Back