"Welcome to Raccoon City" sign $30 "Umbrella Corp" Umbrella $35 at Capcom Store

Attikus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
Originally only a preorder item with Operation Raccoon City, this sign was put in the Capcom store originally priced at $50, and later dropped to $40. Now it is only $30.

http://shop.capcom.com/store/capcomus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.1944700/productID.245522400/Resident-Evil-Welcome-To-Raccoon-City-sign.html
RCSIGN_largescreenshot1.jpg

They also have the Umbrella Corp Umbrella listed for $35, which was originally only a preorder item for Resident Evil 6 or a $50 item when it was originally posted up.
http://shop.capcom.com/store/capcomus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.1944700/productID.244835000/Premium-Umbrella-Corp-Umbrella.html
Umbrella_Premium_Umbrella_largescreenshot1.jpg

For something a bit pricier, they have the Virus/Antivirus props for $200
http://shop.capcom.com/store/capcomus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.1944700/productID.257435700/Resident-EvilTVirus-AntiVirus-Display-Prop-Ver-2.html
TVirusDisplayV2_largescreenshot1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are both pretty cool, but I don't think they are worth $30 each. Maybe they will get a price drop in the future.

The umbrella would be more of an inside thing and even then if I saw someone with it I wouldn't think "Resident Evil" I would just think red and white umbrella. The sign is a little cooler. Could put it on a prepper compound but if it's flimsy it definitely wouldn't survive the apocalypse.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']The umbrella would be more of an inside thing and even then if I saw someone with it I wouldn't think "Resident Evil" I would just think red and white umbrella. The sign is a little cooler. Could put it on a prepper compound but if it's flimsy it definitely wouldn't survive the apocalypse.[/QUOTE]
Yes it is an inside thing, hence, cool:cool:
Still too expensive for me though.

If nobody noticed, you buy the umbrella for $35, you can get the sign for $10 instead of $30.

Saw it on the front page.

Shipping is like $10 so $55...$27.50 each...lmao still not worth it.

wow this sucks. I still have my sign sealed from when i purchased the special edition of raccoon city.... I was in hope that it would fetch some real value in the future. It's over now, sucks. Capcom keeps letting me down.

[quote name='Barney']wow this sucks. I still have my sign sealed from when i purchased the special edition of raccoon city.... I was in hope that it would fetch some real value in the future. It's over now, sucks. Capcom keeps letting me down.[/QUOTE]

It still can, this is just leftover stock and there's only a few hundred left.

thanks OP. Cool products but not even close to my price point. Ill keep a look out out
*crosses fingers for a sale before spring*

I love that umbrella!

[quote name='warboss zorbag']good grief.
Seems like an awful lot for that stuff, and I spent $40 on an earthbound hoodie[/QUOTE]

I was originally going to side with " God damn that's some overpriced shit."" But I like this response even better.

Will wait for Price Drop. The sign has about 309 in stock at the moment so it may sell out even before a PD comes...

With age I've learned to not waste money on this, however cool I do think it is. I still have a huge ass 3 (maybe more, don't recall, too lazy to check) piece plastic poster of Resident Evil 5 that I was also too lazy to put up at Blockbuster and took home back in the day.

I really like the umbrella. $50 for the game and the umbrella bonus is pretty good, but I think I'll wait to see if either drop some more. They have over 6000 of the umbrellas at the moment, so I don't think they're going to be sold out for quite some time.

[quote name='MunkichioO']i warn anyone right now the sign is very flimsy.[/QUOTE]
Thank you. If it comes further down in price, it would be a decent addition to the entertainment room.

The umbrella is one I've debated a while. it's either that, the very reasonably priced Burberry umbrella, or the blade runner bumbershoot. Still debating.

Since we're on the topic of umbrellas (you're welcome) what I truly want is a compacting umbrella with steampunk customization. Just thought that could look unique and classy. And I truly don't need another walking umbrella, I've got a very nice one. I needz a nice compacting/folding umbrelly.

[quote name='MunkichioO']i warn anyone right now the sign is very flimsy.[/QUOTE]

Really? I haven't had a problem with mine. It's freaking huge though. I love it. Better than some of the stuff I've gotten with preorders. You can buy the game right now and they give it to you for free so I'd do that.

I thought the virus tubes looked cool, but they're way over priced. I wondered if it might be possible to make some DIY ones, but apparently searching for "double helix glass tubes" is the same thing as typing "places to buy a bong". :whistle2:?

I must be missing something. I can't seem to get the sign for $10 when buying the umbrella? Is there a code somewhere? I can't seem to find it.

bread's done
Back