Dragon age origins Ultimate Edition Xbox 360 walmart $14.00

I saw this at my nearest Target yesterday for $12.99 used so if anyone wants to check their Targets for a copy it might be worth a shot.I know its only a $2 difference but some people care.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']I saw this at my nearest Target yesterday for $12.99 used so if anyone wants to check their Targets for a copy it might be worth a shot.I know its only a $2 difference but some people care.[/QUOTE]

Target sells used games?

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yes, over by the $20 games[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, that's strange, I've never seen them. I'll check when I have the chance.-

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']I saw this at my nearest Target yesterday for $12.99 used so if anyone wants to check their Targets for a copy it might be worth a shot.I know its only a $2 difference but some people care.[/QUOTE]

We are CheapAssGamers!

[quote name='Zolor23']Hmmm, that's strange, I've never seen them. I'll check when I have the chance.-[/QUOTE]
It's not every store just some. Mostly older shovel stuff. Best I've seen is Uncharted 3 for 12.99.

[quote name='mrclutch']It's not every store just some. Mostly older shovel stuff. Best I've seen is Uncharted 3 for 12.99.[/QUOTE]

It is a bunch of junk from what I've seen of several different Targets... but I'm willing to bet that they're selling the same junk that everyone flipped to them when they were taking-in used games for more credit than they were worth.

In other words, we get what we gave 'em. :whistle2:#

And might I add, BAH! I've been waiting for this to hit sub-$15, and now it's OOS. I can only hope they "magically" find more stock like they did with Mafia II.

bread's done
Back